Sign in to follow this  
Cawralo

The worst hit on line

Zafir   

Ahura, I would like to think I have come along way from that, now days I have this mesmerizing thing I do with my eyes that’s just irresistible to the opposite sex. :D:D

Cawralo, If that isn't compliment, i don't know what is.

Ina Kong, Pleasure is all mine.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^^^She ran after him, and gave him back
:D

It is amazin how some girls interpret and doubt the sincere islamic greetings,Subhanalah.

If I had a way of torpedoing it after him I would have. I followed him and when he refused to take it I slammed it on the nearest horizontal surface. I don't actually remember what happened to it. It is amazing how some men Muslim and not will use the greeting as a way of appearing pious when their mind is occupied elsewise.

-Lily-   

^^Unfortunately they know you are obliged to reply back if they say Salama Aleykum. I think you can be civil and decline politely without looking any less gracious on your part. You just have to be ressilient and have tough skin.

Faheema.   

worse cheesy pick up lines...

Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

Would you like some raisins? No, thank you... How about a date? I must admit at the time that sounded original. smile.gif

nemo   

worst pick up line

"You look familiar is your name ......" :rolleyes:

The name changes no and then but same sh%t.

This happened to a friend, this guy e-mailed her and told her "You are a beautiful girl who is nice and I like to get to know you. I don't like to hear bad news so give me only good news" Demanding qaxooti. Thankfully this dude is married now and surprisingly his wife worships him. It is funny tho I still laugh at it.

my worst pickup line!lool! this one is funny and nasty....i told this gal in college party that my name was jack meoff!! u figure out the rest..

the whole nite she was calling hey jack meoff!! lool

u know how airhead la gals can be!! loool.. :eek: