Sign in to follow this  
Cawralo

The worst hit on line

Cawralo   

Originally posted by ALexus-:

Worst:

"Is yo dad a terrorist, cuz u da bomb!"

:rolleyes:

Good one , you must have laughed hhard lol Reminds me of Joanna man you know.. "giirl, ur like one BIG glass of water..and I'm thiiirsty"..

I forgot to say the worst pick up line is: Asalaamu caleykum.

Responding to that innocent salute can attract stick-on Faaraxs faster than any other opening line.

MC Xamar, the dude was not buying me dinner. He had greeted me on the street a half hour ago and I had responded, 'wa caleykum asalaam'. Later he happened to be walking by the cafe I was peacefully eating at and walked in, planted himself at the edge of my table, went through the post code questions and suggested we get to know one another. He had this notion I should visit him in his neck of the woods! When I said I wasn't interested he suggested I call him. I took a mouthful of food and busied myself with my plate, pushing food around. He then said he'd give me his number anyway; he bugged the proprietress for a pen and a piece of paper; back at my table he proceeded to write Raymond(perhaps not even a Muslim and still using the greeting as a ice-breaker, mercy me) and a number under it. He then pushed it toward me, left me to return the pen; on the way back and out he casually slapped a note of money on my table. That's not buying dinner, that's buying t.r.o.u.bl.e. He got an intense verbal response(no rude words); his friend literally pulled and dragged him out as Mr Clueless was digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself. A woman who walked in on the latter half of the incident later said, 'U had this look in your eyes' and when I told her what had happened- beeps galore- she fell off her chair.

Nephissa   

L00L@Sheh.

There are nonverbal pick up lines that became customary lately. For so many years, I delayed my own responses, in situations like that. Because, god forbid, I might be wrong and falsely acuse someone when my radar was going off.

When the guy at the Somali aroos got to rub up against my backside for awhile, with my male relatives standing right next to me, because *surely* there were people behind him pushing in this crowded aroos, and it isn't his fault. (Oh there aren't actually any people behind him?) Or smiling sweetly at the guy who rudely stares, beacause *surely* he's too deep into his thoughts and not actually looking at me.

I have since learned to respect my radar. When strange guys in Somali weddings *accidentally* make contact with my body, within seconds I "accidentally" make contact with their body as in, hard stepping on toes, or sudden turns with sharp elbows. And I am still soooooo *nice* as I feign surprise and apologize. And their faces get, oh so madoow before their quick exit.

The guys who rudely stare, no longer get to make me uncomfortable, because I shortly ask them, "What the F*ck do You want?"

I have learned to navigate myself through this war zone.

Girl Power *raises the fist** :D

^^^LOOL, You have done well. *cheers in support*

Weddings truly are a warzone. Im more inclined to sit down throughout the whole event. It saves you alot of annoyance and discomfort when you realise that the brothers on the otherside of the room have somehow shimmied their way nearer to where you are. :rolleyes:

In any case I always find the evil blank stare does wonders. Only the very foolish would even try to start a conversation. A little anti-social but hey I have a reputation to maintain :cool:

Diamante   

Asalaamu caleykum.

I agree with that one. I don't answer to that anymore (if it's not genuine) and if they ask what's with the silent treatment I just say that I greeted them back in my head. :D

Qac Qaac   

assalamu calaykum

maa noqotay, naag lagu daboo, using it for a fishing game.. bisinka.. what is going on, in this world nowadays..

if you ask me, i wouldn't go to a mixing weddin first time, so maybe u wouldn't encounter all this problems.. the best way to keep ur reputations.

Som@li   

^^^She ran after him, and gave him back :D

It is amazin how some girls interpret and doubt the sincere islamic greetings,Subhanalah. Most of the guys who greet you don't have other motives, and if u think otherwise ,you lack confidence.

I always admire the bold girls who can defend themselves in any situation, and does not act like chicken. icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

loool@What the f!ck do you want? Pouty mouth.

Well. At least it beats: Boo! Take a picture, it'll last longer or staring back until they become uncomfortable and look away.

I thought it was creative but it creeped me out: I'm like a tumor, [pause] I'll grow on you.

But this old dude took the cake. He owns a Shell gas station near my house and as I walked in he looked at me and said, "are you a waryaa?"

I said. Yes. $10 on 5 dude.

He said: I'm somali.

Really? That is cool. Do you speak somali?

A little but I forgot.

Sh!t happens, I guess. Well. Take care.

Wait waryaa. Are you married?

No. I'm single. G'night.

lol Waryaa why rush? where you come from? party?

No. My cousin's house.

What is her name?

I can't disclose that information.

What is that mean? ah I no want to know anyway Waryaas have too many letters in their name.

Dude, are you really somali?

No. I'm habasha but I'm somali when pretty waryaa girls put 10 on 5.

Zafir   

Worst pick up line:

Somali girl: Aboowe Somali maa matay?

Me: Huh?

Somali Girl: Oh am sorry, I thought you were..

Me Interjects: Waxaad mooday in aan somali ahay

Somali girl: What? Whatever dude.

Me: All smiles.