Sign in to follow this  
Cawralo

The worst hit on line

Cawralo   

I'm curious..

What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? The worst thing some guy/girl have said to you..or even to a friend of yours.

I have a couple of my personal favourites

"you can be two at an afterparty you know" :rolleyes:

or "I have bad teeth" (haha, but he was cute though. This was his reply after he had asked me what I studied.)

or "ur dad must be a thief" (yakhratul baytak!! :mad: )

And my number one favourite (I used to commute to work, and the bus-station was near a refugee camp, horrific) "hayeh abaayo, baasaboorka weyn maa heesata" ( soori, habashi :rolleyes: )

Som@li   

Originally posted by Cawralo:

"hayeh abaayo, baasaboorka weyn maa heesata" ( soori, habashi :rolleyes: )

:D:D ,lol, very funny......waxa laga yaaba in uu kula baxo buu rabay ;)

abt the bad teeth, didn't get it :confused:

Cawralo   

lol..I think he was more interested by sinjibadayda than me! :mad:

The other guy ask me what I did, then I said that I was a dental student..It really made me wonder icon_razz.gif

But you didn't post ur worst pick line, any favs?

Som@li   

Ok Cawralo,there are many bad memories and good ones, it is difficult to understand and predict woman specially somali ones, lol, but what i find that works for me is not to rush.

I start normal conversation, and see and read the mood of the person, even if it is the one I was looking for, to play cool slow works for me.

smile.gif

One time,I couldn;t time to talk to this girl ,she was invisible, and every time i call her @ home, her mother would pick the phone, then i asked a chinese girl to help me out, she spoke to the mother, telling that she was her school mate, and when she handed the phone, i took it from her. :D

How much trouble we have to go thru to get to know some girls. :(

Cawralo   

lol! I cant belive you called her on her home#! I sometimes give my homenumber and a fake name...hoping that mom will answer and that I'll be around ("waryaahe, war yaa tahay"..LOL). How did it work out for you?

Cawralo   

Hizb tell me about! Girls dont usually approach first..it's all about sending hints without being too much of a vulgo. But much respect for the ones who have the balls for it..a girl at my sisters work had half the town talking. She left a note for this guy who atleast 60 % of the girls had been eyeballing..it said "I am if you are" and then her number :D And she nailed him umuh..now I would never go so far..but much respect for my sisters out there who aren't afraid of getting what they want.

Mostly the opening question is to do with with post/zip codes. Really, WTF would I tell a stranger where I live?

I once had money slapped on my table whilst I was eating out, with a non-chalant, 'That's for your dinner' from a stranger whom I had been ignoring for several minutes whilst he wrote down his number( after I rolled my eyes when he asked ME to call him- and this after I clearly told him I wasn't interested in him). I never met anyone more thick-skinned than that git. When he put the money on the table and walked, I could have strangled him. He still didn't get it when I explained through gritted teeth and he replied: it's not for u, it's for your dinner. LoooL. His friend dragged him away cause I looked like I was about to punch his dim lights out. He wasn't a Somali(for those who will come to the rescue of Faaraxs).

Baluug   

Never complain about guys buying your dinner, cuz insha Allah when you get old and wrinkly, they won't be around anymore. :D

^^Why would she need to have her dinner bought when she is old and wrinkly? Ha habaarin inanta. Her pension should more than suffice I'A, and if not, there's always Meals-on-Wheels.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^Why would she need to have her dinner bought when she is old and wrinkly? Ha habaarin inanta. Her pension should more than suffice I'A, and if not, there's always
Meals-on-Wheels

LOL The only young guys buying her lunch would be her grandchildren....."Lemme just put that bariis in the blender for a minute, ayeeyo...here's a straw"