Sign in to follow this  
oz_girl

My fear of men---- *women only*

Abtigiis   

Buuxooy, that is easier said than done. I narrate a real story of a women who followed her heart from Sweden.

She came across my friend Ali Dheere, who is tall and handsome. She sent her photo, albeit one from another era. She flew. He was in the Airport staring at every young girl who descended. Only to find an old woman who lost a bag and has been wandering around him for hours is his new would-be wife. It ended badly, after a month in under one roof, but with no activity. This is a true story. So, one might counter you advice about following your heart, by invoking her case. She surely had followed her heart.

Buuxo   

^Abraar,nice name--leave this one smile.gif

I don't get why indviduals get into this sorts of pseudo-relationships .Ma photo-baad guursan?

In this case laakiin,OZgirl mentions a number of suitors that she likes but is 'crippled' by what if's.Sometimes you need to take a leap of faith with all the necessary checks.I wouln't advice getting married to someone you never have seen or have not been able critiqued their behaviour.

Abtigiis   

This sounds like the Buuxo I know. Well said. Laakin, there is an exception to all rules. My situation with you should not fall victim to this general trusim. :D:D

I mean if you want to marry someone, and you think you will live with the person, I don't get the point of starting it with a lie. Like how many girls have said no to my requests after I explained that I have children and married, only to fall to someone who hid this from them. kkkkkkk! And in some cases guys uglier than me.

Buuxo   

^LoL.Don't celebrate jabka gabdhahas.It's calaf end of the day.

LOL@our situation.Im still holding out for the words of BoB. He told me ,you are George Clooney oo madoow :D

Buuxo   

^War endorsement fiican-weeye,George clooney is the exception :D

Laakiin,wuxuu BOB isku-key soo daafiyeye aaba sheeko horey udhuuban ,gadaal uu buurana ah redface.gif

Kamaavi   

Bilan I guess you will agree with me that it's a boy name. Abtigiis is calling himself a faithful & right-minded and you want to disprove that... :D:D

oz_girl   

u know i reckon i just need to relax and take it easy...maybe i shouldn't be so frantic about dating and chatting to guys...lol...

great advice buuxo....