Sign in to follow this  
oz_girl

My fear of men---- *women only*

NGONGE   

"She" has had thirteen posts and all of them talk about losing her faith or not being able to get a man? Stuff and nonsense!

Oz girl has a beard. TRUST me on this.

Johnny B   

You mean her losing faith correlates with her inability to (get)keep men?.

you've 3/4 of trust on she having a beard. :D

i keep that 1/4 in case she is a "real" woman.

"After Ramadan" - I have a problem with this. What is wrong is wrong even after Ramadan. So, darling, don't cozy up to nobody at anytime, unless it is within the 'halal' boundary.

I have just realised that the lady wanted chit chat only from the ladies.....My apologies.

NGONE and Jhonny- you both may or may not have a point as to the legitimacy of the girls true identity but I don't see how that's of any significance. Be she girl or boy-she has a topic now either indulge in it or leave it. Why take it that low dee?...ceeb, shame on you. Tis Ramadan, stop the witch hunt and take people at face value.

I know and this coming from me right? LOL

Still...

Oz- I still haven't conjured enough energy to properly reply to your other topic and I doubt I have much for this one.

But I will say this, so you’re a little awkward, annoying and inept when it comes to speaking to the opposite sex (or those you like)...big deal. So you leave men confused and in tears with your rudeness? (I at least hope you do)...abuse of men is usually well deserved so feel no guilt on that account. Also we all have our issues and unless yours becomes a major problemo I say you learn to embrace it or take some female fatale etiquette classes or something. *Shrugs*

How the hell would I know anyway when I live in a cave and rarely venture out of my habitat.

To conclude- Ehh “Shrugs” men rarely refuse anything so you have nothing to worry about- even if you are difficult you’ll find some imbecile to trick into marriage so I really wouldn’t sweat it. You give the dears far too much thought. Love yourself and embrace the tears you make men shed. It'll make you stronger. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by oz_girl:

I think my fear of men is preventing me from finding a spouse. I know to some that might sound ludicrous but to me it's ruining my life. My debilitating fear is crippling me in the romance department.

If a guy shows an interest i immediately withdraw from his company .Everyone thinks i'm being secretive about my relationships but how do i tell them that none exist? How do you tell your friends that you're afraid to be in a relationship with a man? I've had plenty or a decent number of guys who've shown interest in me but once they do i become flustered and put off. If i like a guy i become very hostile and snobbish around him even though my heart is singing a different tune. I think I’ve taken "play hard to get" to a dangerous and unhealthy level.

do any of you ladies feel the same way?

And how do I go about freeing myself from these shackles?

May be you're just interested in girls? :confused: I kid, I KID!!! :D

You remind me of a cousin who once said to me 'I hate when men show interest in me or chase me, what a turn off! I like to be the one doing the chasing'...

Could that be the case Ms. OZ? I've seen women who try to find anything and everything wrong with men once they show interest...Heck even 'cidiyahiisa wasaq ah' xataa waan maqlay as an excuse...

Baluug   

^I hate playing hard-to-get, I'm no good at it. :D

Ms._Oz, maybe you just haven't found the right guy, the one who makes you feel comfortable. I think you're worried you won't get married and turn into a crazy cat-lady because of your fears, but I don't think it would happen.

OZ_GIRL make practice go online dating,

firstly date someone who has staying outside of your city.

secondly talk to him freely where aver he is, first talk to him as a brother then as a friend then as a best freind then freindship and relationship will be starting outomatically.

keep in your mind

"Dating is nothing if you know who is your freind"

Oz   

Originally posted by Mudane X:

It's possible you play for the other team?
:D

Astagfurallah.

oz_girl   

Firstly i dont bat for the same team..

and secondly i'm 100% woman..

cheers for the advice...i'll be sure to take it on board..

Indhoos   

First of all Congrats SOLers...Mise waa ramadaanta, I am not sure, b/c the lasttime a lady posted a similar thread, people bit chunks off of her. I remember her name was Amina...

anywho...OZ-Girl, have patience b/c there is a very good chance that you have not met the right one yet. In the meantime you will keep finding faults at every gentleman you meet like sis KK mentioned, but once the right one show up...you will try, but fail continously to find faults in him. What your experiencing happens and believe me, you are not alone or crazy and there is nothing wrong with you. So just look around and you will know once Mr. Right knocks on your door...prior to that you will end up breaking numerous hearts, but oh well....

Afur wanaagsan all

Som@li   

Oz girl, life is short, so U shouldnt waste time running aroud and scared, thinking what if I do this, Just be strong and do it..Communicate

Buuxo   

OZ-girl,What's the worse that can happen? getting your heartbroken?

You need to remember that in life there are many risks and people will let us down and no men is immune from getting their heartbroken either.So don't let this or other 'fears' stop you from taking the responsibility to go where your heart leads you.