Sign in to follow this  
BIG_BOY

WHAT DO YOU KNOW AMERICAN POLICY?

BIG_BOY   

dear

brothers and sisters as you see nawadays in the world political leaders has become hanibals,

they just wanna test fresh blood :confused: every year.

if American policy is going to protect the world why they are not protect palestinia people? what do you think is gona happend next? and who's gona be next victim?

the only thing that i see is American policy changed into Cannibalism.

let me see what think American policy'

When Clinton was in power, he entailed the backbone secret of American policy making, he said that the US will go where its interests lie. Another interesting event in which Bush jr. said by mistake was that he will safeguard the freedom of the nation, and the only way to do that is by limiting the freedom of others.

The thing is that in every forgien policy making the number criteria is territorial dignity, and when OSAMA crossed that line, he let the BEAST out. Again, it crucial to note how the US economy was struggling after 9-11 and you guess it, the best way to boost the economy is war making.

Did you hear the NASDAQ was up 12% or so, best since October '82. On top of that, since CNN ignores to show any footages of the war, the real footages, BUSH's popularity is up to 60% or so.

Now i hear the public is favouring the war, though there are protestors. This is the world, who's next IRAN??? TURKEY?? N. KOREA??

Holla Back

http://www.somedia.tk