Nazra

Are We Animals???

Hitman   

Nazra r u telling the truth sis.

Do the good work sis and do it from us.

I argee with u so much.

Proudsis get a life icon_razz.gif

HELP,Ayutooo,Hilfe, some dog is after me!! :(

p.s smart-dog: dogs are not smart,GET IT!!

And I do have a life thank you!

Go & stay out of my BIS EEK!

"Nazra i with u all the way girl.......go go"

SHHHHHH I can see your in to her,

But what's up with the GO GO Dog lololololz! icon_razz.gif

'

WWWuuuf!!!! :D:D:D

OH my god I get it noW!

She Say's Are we Animals?

DOG comes and replyz, you are telling the truth,do the good work for me sism, ME NOT US aye & I agree.....YOU GUYS FEEL HIM??

I DO: OOOH who let the DOG out! NAZRA NAZRA NAZRA!!

AAH that's how you guys play it!

DAMN !!! :D

OH me and my big mouth! :rolleyes:

Nazra   

"Could you eleborate on that"? Ku lahaa,

how on earth are u gonna get through exam like that jamliah??? if you want simple questions to be elabaroted on.

I'm impressed, better word choice then what you wrote before. "you, Nazra" were the only nice words u can think of, god! keep the fail language out of ur mouth and i hope i don't have to teach you to close ur legs too.

What's this Miz lateafha, You two kiwi's girls seem to be tuckling me, and that "haka-baka" did scare me off. Sista, with all do respect, change that tone of urs...it's bit bitter.

And i see you have your claws out for me.

But this issue can be re-solved with appropiate manners.

hard to re-solve anything when one is missing manners. Once you have retrieve urs we shall be back to business.

"Nayaa", Nasiir Jones haven't we disscussed this matter before???

and ppl complain about my topics!!! Jeez~.

UR comments are dismissed.

;) G-Money (FINALLY)

Nazra   

Nazra macanto im sorry to say you're confused, mentally abused and you've taken on the mentality of the kuffar. You're a victim of scripted talk shows and today's kuffar dominated society. ba'ayeee war maxaa tiri,

That is the worst thing that anyone could say about me...and i suggest you take that back. :mad: :mad: :mad:

show us ur simplicity, why don't u.

Okay, many might think, I am westernized. Believe me...i know myself i know my religion and i do indeed know my culture (no need for to learn about my culture----whoever suggested that i should)

What is my culture???to breed ten kids....plz

Who breeds all these kids???

Housewifves----why??? = They have no goals----Why???= they aim is to aim at ten kids(that's there full time job).

I wanna be a mother who has style,class,career,kids,fashion sense and an educated somali men.

Not a mother, who breeds like an animal cause she has no life, and her life is to breed and stay home.

That type of mother is stressed and is physically,emotionally and socially unfit.

Ops! shouldn't say socially...there are the ones who gossip and are up to date with ppl's lives after all they have no life of there own. See the comparison there, now tell me...is breeding like an animal is something to be proud of

***Every kid they have, every door of opportunity is closed.***

I should become the Health Minister of Somalia and have that "one-child-china policy" in Somalia and i should make it "Five to Four"

"No to breeding like animals" i say...followed by tv ads.

Though somali is not over-populated...trust me it would have....if that civil war had never happen. War does decrease the population!

N.O.R.F   

I wanna be a mother who has style,class,career,kids,fashion sense and an educated somali men.

Not a mother, who breeds like an animal cause she has no life, and her life is to breed and stay home.

Is there a rule somewhere that says u have to have some many kids when yr married and u have to be a house wife etc?

illahayun baa og, how do u know u will be alive by then?

Stop concerning yr self with little immature issues and concentrate on the ones which bring the most rewards.

SaLLaM CaLLyKuM

The Tongue and the Heart

The tongue expresses what is in the heart. If a persons heart is good you see it in their saying.

Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:

"Successful indeed are the believers. Those who offer their prayers with all solemnity and full submissiveness. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden)." (Al-Mu’minun 23:1-3)

The Messenger Muhammad (SAW) said:

"Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should speak good or keep silent."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:

"Whomever guards what is between his jaws and legs, I will guarantee him paradise."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (RA) that he heard the Messenger (SAW) say:

"Indeed a servant may say a word which he doesn’t realize and it will make him fall into the fire further than the East and the West." (Sahih Al-Bukhari (without "further than the East and the West) and Muslim)

As regards to tale carrying then Allah (SWT) says,

"Woe to every slanderer and backbiter." (Al-Humazah 104:1)

As regards to the Sunnah then it is form the authentic saying of the Prophet (SAW) saying,

"The gossip-mongerer will not enter paradise."

(Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, Ahmad and Daraqutnee

Allah (SWT) says,

"Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it)." (Qaf 50:18)

I think you all got my point and let the ppl say whatz on their mind without dissrespect..

Fi AmaaN ALLAh

Blessed   

Nazra

How many brothers and sister have you got? Children are a blessing and if a sister can manage 10 or even 15 then more power to her :D

And being classy waa u dhalasho.. U either have it or you don't!

Iffah   

Who breeds all these kids???

Housewifves----why??? = They have no goals----Why???= they aim is to aim at ten kids(that's there full time job).

Goodness...I just got a headache from reading this nonsense.

What is wrong with being a housewife? If a mother wishes to stay home to care for her children...that is great and it is something that is really encouraged in Islam. You claim you know the religion...yet you've managed to fill this whole thread arguing against the teachings of Islam. :rolleyes:

More children=increasing the Ummah=GOOD!! Get it?

That is the worst thing that anyone could say about me...and i suggest you take that back.

Naw thats not the worst thing anyone could say about you.. i could say more but i'm not disrespectful and i don't want the admin on my case...

You suggest i take it back??? loool what are we in 3rd grade. I suggest you click that edit post button and erase everything you wrote. Because first of all you make no god damned sense, secondly you're insulting and degrading our somali mothers and aunts referring to them as animals.. and all of that just for a little attention.

And I see you commenting on people's vocabulary and spelling mistakes.. when you're obviously in no postion to be doing that.

keep the fail language out of ur mouth

Its "foul" language NOT fail FOUL.. what in God's name is fail language.

But this issue can be re-solved

Its RESOLVED there is no hyphen...

change that tone of urs

Tell me how you can detect someone's tone of voice through a written piece of work??

and i hope i don't have to teach you to close ur legs too.

Now what the hell does this have to do with anything?? Did you run out of words and insults or did someone borrow your thesaurus.

You contradict yourself, you have no idea how ridiculous and annyoing you sound and your topics are almost always stupid!... Now its my turn to suggest that you stop posting this irrelevant pile of bull crap and save your fingers for something useful!

Miriam1   

I have noticed that u keep on going back to YOU.If u believe having 8-10 kids is somting bad..do the degree that u are comparable to being an animal..well thats ur personal opinion.

How strange and wierd it might sound to you Nazra there are women who love the idea of having 8-10 kids, thier goal and aim in this life would be to create a stable household for thier childern, raising them to be good muslims..not everywomen cares about being classy,having a career,or gaining fashion sense...