Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Are We Animals???

Nazra   

Why are Somali-ladies killing themselves for???

Reproducing doesn't mean, aim Ten.

I recently discovered, that somali ppl are animals.

Should they be breeding like this???

it's unnecessary to breed like an animal.

We ain't animals, why should we breed like animals???

:confused:

What's the point of having eight to ten kids...wasting your energy,time and your financial resources on kids whom you will be running away from judgement day, kids who will be putting you on the poverty line, kids who majority will be caasi waaladiin,kids whom most you won't benefit from and kids who will only put you behind.

The disadvantages seem to out weigh the advantages on reproducing like an animal.

Surely it ain't the women's fault, in most

cases.

Who are the real animals here??? Men: that's right you heard me.

There are the inconsiderate ones here. Not knowing the physical and emotional impact on having ten kids. As long as there desires are met, regradless of being not financially stable, nor providing them a GOOD life.

I once learned that, "The Poor Class People And The High Class People Are Ones To Reproduce Great Numbers Of Kids". Where do Somali ppl fit in here, surely somali's ain't well off...this explains why they reproduce like this. First of all it's shocking it seems "poor class reproducing that many" hmmm! it's ain't that hard to beleive when you look at countries like Somalia. With a bit of help, these numbers should be halfed.

Families within the Somali-Community need to ease up.

I was once at a lecture where one dying women asked "I have eight kids, i had one every year..hardly any gap...my husbands wants to continue like this. This has a great emotional impact on me. how am i suppose to continue like this, not even being financially stable." :rolleyes:

No, wonder why some Sheik's complain about pathetic questions! As i rolled my eyes, i continued text messaging.

Though i wish at this stage,I heard what the Sheik had to say about this. Though the matter was taken very seriously and every women's ears was wide open.

People might think i am suggesting condoms here! Nope...though i know couples who use condoms and some CASES injections. Over my dead body that i am having some plastic rubber thing inside me, i don't know how some ppl do it,

using that within or without marriage.

As for Injections! Yaa, i am not killing myself to please my husband...those things just increase ur chances of getting a blood clot and as for the pills...another killer...increasing ur chances of what was it....breast cancer,stroke and all those nasty diseases.

I am simply suggesting, Three nights a week. :D

Jamilah   

Nazra,

You **************EDITED*************

Please stop the personal attacks on other nomads here.

Thank You

Admin

Somalia Online Team

[ April 21, 2003, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Mujahida   

Salam

Jamilah Well said My Sista. I could not have said it any better than you did.

I don't understand how one can refer a HuMAN Being to a Animal. Is that how far your willing to go to get a good fight out of a Thread? Or shall I say to get ATTENTION! :rolleyes: & For a change LET others Be! It's their BUSSINESS! Just Speak for yourself and do what's best for you but don't expect other to fall into your Stupid LIST!

Nazra   

"In an ever changing fast paced beautiful website where self-expresion is encouraged, and shallowness is rediculed, it's mesmerizing to witness that few of us still haven't changed our ways of judging others in the name of "anonymous self expression.

It is a place or rather a mind set where creativity runs amok and a decent self-expression is much tolerated"

It's sad to see kids who have yet not reach puberty talk like this, clown ur comments are dismissed. And i don't require any input nor replies from anyone...i am clearly advising and putting this sitaution, out there.

Trust me, i don't expect any replies from anyone...when the average for there family is five to eight. :D

It's okay, you do not need to hide behind the bushes.(it's not gonna get u anywhere)

I'm curious here, Have u guys ever heard of Rhetorical Question??? or even know what Suggestion is, i simply came here to inform and suggest about this issue, not important now...but one day it will be. :rolleyes:

To grap "attention" Kulahaa :rolleyes: , sista you have lost it, and don't hold anything against for that sista-connection thing i made.

Who am i to impress??? :confused: I'm here for myself, to learn and expand my knowledge and in some cases express myself, only to myself.

About the "animal" comparsion there...sista, animals breed in huge numbers...and i'm just saying we don't have to be like them.

As for me, my decision is clearly made up...hate to see another sista suffer like this.

Jamilah..what was that about, lolz

Let me see, ain't you that girl who wrote that teen topic, saying "i am 14..." i would like to know, why the hell are u carrying a face of a 20 yr old chick??? explain urself, without being too emotional about it. Watch the language, ceeb! ur a girl.

But then agian...i would also like to address another issue here: " Why are real nomads, face being carried around? Dam! i would hate to be mis-represented...and have some goofy person carry my face around, "use it and abuse it" well you at.

Nasra, touching on taboo topics!

Jamilah   

Nazra,

Poor baby...all i can do for you right now for you is nothing other than sympathizes. It is quite amusing how far one will go for attention. ;) Nevertheless i will encourage you to keep trying. As for the whole 14 year old thing, yeah i am 14, do you feel threatened?

why the hell are u carrying a face of a 20 yr old chick???

That is rather unclear for me, do you care to eleborate?

As for LATEAFHA, i can tell you are a decent sister and you and we have come to synonymos conclusion on a dear lost sister......what can we do?

We tried and she obviously did not comprehend.

I guess you can only help the one who wants help.

Salam :D

Mujahida   

See!!! There she goes again! Walahi this Gal sounds pretty paranoid & and has loads of Arrogance too and yeah from your Acts NaZra your Very Astute! smile.gif Oh dear God! That was quite an Astonishing Performance. Next time NaZra Try making your Point with Less Paragraphs(that's if u can). You don't really need to type all of that non-sense to make urself Clear! ;)

Back to Sista Jamilah.Thanx sista In Islam I believe that you are a authentic person urself and yes we cannot associate with NaZra. Without any fear of Contradiction. It's BEST not to argue with FOOLS esp in this Case!!

I don't know you Nazra but if I'd describe you WITH one word only then it would definitely be => "FITNA".

Ma^Salama

SoMa_InC   

Wha yall want from Nazra? If u aint feelin her flow, let it b...da gal is just expressing her views; damn they call it freedom of expression.

By da way whaz da big deal, if she said maliz r breeding like animals, that is her opinion, if u wanna object it, bring on ya views else lay low da disses...that aint gonna help.

PEACE.

N.O.R.F   

Are u ever surprised at the ignorance of some ppl?

When white ppl think that u will go to the pub with them after work, when ppl automatically think yr a drug dealer when pushing a nice car, when yr white peers are surprised u scored higher in the exam etc!

Now we have this!Damn!!!!! Take my advice sis, read more and learn more about yr culture and yr ppl and dont listen to what others teach u about yr own ppl, i'm assuming yr ideas are based on those where u grew up, ie western ideologies!

No offence intended!

Nazra macanto im sorry to say you're confused, mentally abused and you've taken on the mentality of the kuffar. You're a victim of scripted talk shows and today's kuffar dominated society.

"I am simply suggesting, Three nights a week."

As opposed to what?? 7 nights a week? How many somali parents do you know engage in sexual intercourse even once weekly let alone 3 days. And what gurantee is there that you won't get pregnant if you only do it 3 nights a week without condoms, pills or injections. I'm not saying i support pills and injections. But you're speaking out of stupidity. You're contradicting yourself!!!!!

Lateafha

Is that how far your willing to go to get a good fight out of a Thread? Or shall I say to get ATTENTION! & For a change LET others Be! It's their BUSSINESS! Just Speak for yourself and do what's best for you but don't expect other to fall into your Stupid LIST!

I couldn't have said it better.....

Lefty   

I recently discovered, that somali ppl are animals

We ain't animals, why should we breed like animals???

That's very interesting contradiction premises!

------------------

originally by nazra

I recently discovered, that somali ppl are animals

well since you are one of us(somalis), you are animal too right?

well sis.... if yu wanna engage in useful debate,yu need to change your tune and be civil to others.

Miriam1   

^^^lool ur one of us haha i was about to say that.

If u want to present a valid arugment..ya rabi dont start with "somalis are animals" wat in gods name do u expect, ppl to agree with u !

Its the woman's way of thinking that matters..some women will see at has a suffering while others see it as a nicma, personally i dont respect a woman who regrets having her childern, to me that is a sign of weakness,ungratefulness and stupidty.

By the way this forum is not a vent room..

Peace :rolleyes:

Mujahida   

Originally Quoted by Ruba From Aruba

Its the woman's way of thinking that matters..some women will see at has a suffering while others see it as a nicma, personally i dont respect a woman who regrets having her childern, to me that is a sign of weakness,ungratefulness and stupidty.

Well said Sista. I feel the exact same way.

Originally Quoted by Simple Woman

Mujahida   

Originally Quoted by Ruba From Aruba

Well said Sista. I feel the exact same way.

Originally Quoted by Simple Woman

"I am simply suggesting, Three nights a week."

As opposed to what?? 7 nights a week? How many somali parents do you know engage in sexual intercourse even once weekly let alone 3 days. And what gurantee is there that you won't get pregnant if you only do it 3 nights a week without condoms, pills or injections. I'm not saying i support pills and injections. But you're speaking out of stupidity. You're contradicting yourself!!!!!

You made a Point There! ;)

SALAAMZ

No offence Intended WALALIYAL BUT GROW UP SISTERS.

I'M TALKING TO-LATEAFHA,Nazra & Jamilah YOU GUY'S ARE IN TO A FIGHT COME ON WE CAN SEE THAT. DON'T COME AFTER ME OK! :confused:

I GO IN PEACE! :rolleyes: