Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Its a Girl!

x_quizit   

rudy, we're on the same page then...u seemed to have missed nur's "abortion vs FGM" debate...check that b4 u defend someone who believes in FGM and yes he would do it to his daughter since he thinks all women need it to curb their sexual desires.

X, you always manage to crack me up wallaahi. LMAO@ HE WILL DO IT TO HIS DAUGHTER, D*MN RIGHT HE WILL. E-Nur hollywood doesn't just preach, he practices it, that much is clear to his E-Nur audience. There are E-Nur Followers I wasn't aware off until I read this just now.

One E-Nur Follower said:

" get off his back"

What are you his guardian? Why don't you get off SHeH'S BACK, U ain't NUR and YOU SURE DONT LOOK LIKE SHEH TO ME... LET THE WOMAN SLICE AND DICE HIM TO PIECES.

My big heart is not a whore, there is little room for men that want my private parts to fulfill their own appetites, sexual or intellectual all the while dressed up in the holy name of Islam.

SHEH, I never knew you had it in ya. icon_razz.gif

Uhuh. I hope 'fame' isnt a misspelling of my name. Cause if it is, I'll knock you sideways before you have the chance to edit.

Now now Femme, you knew that was typo. Ofcourse he meant you, but less rage and more loving up in here please.

PS:X, Whenever I READ E-NUR THIS AND THAT, I PICTURE THIS IMAGE OF A DUDE SELLING BROCHURES DOOR-TO-DOOR(NO JOKE)

Kashafa   

Rudy's point has been conviently side-stepped: It's grown women who butcher little girls with FGM. Blame male chauvinist pigs all you want, but they don't wield that rusty blunt unsanitized piece of metal or glass. Rail against this brutal institution, honesty dictates that you also rail against it main practioners: Eve's daughters. Your kind.

PS:X, Whenever I READ E-NUR THIS AND THAT, I PICTURE THIS IMAGE OF A DUDE SELLING BROCHURES DOOR-TO-DOOR(NO JOKE

Ha Ha. Too funny. When I think about the handle LayzieGirl, I picture a tub of lard gaining mass by the minute. Guess it's the 'laziness' part. (NO JOKE). Ha Ha. We need love up in here. Ha Ha.

Seriously tho, Enough playa-hateration. That's the undercurrent that seems to be fueling this long buried topic. I can't think of any other rational reason. All those JZK's and "beautiful article!!!" must be burning some green with envy and hence the 'gotcha!' attitude.

If E-Nuri Enterprises is revered a little bit too much for some's liking, it's for one thing: respect for his online da'wah work and his amazing transformative articles. A fact that only the Prince(ess) of haters would deny. Criticize and debate, but always appreciate.

aint nothing wrong selling whatever from door to door as long as i aint selling no illegal drugs!! namean!

1 thing that i am so proud of is that i didnt take no loan to pay off my college!! i worked every day! even did 2 8 hr shifts in summer to pay for it!! try it see how hard its..! n living alone without no family help!!

we all adults here! at the end of the day it dont matter whether you love 1 is fgm or not!! i havent notice any difference! have u!! lemme know if u did!

so whats all the fuss!! dont we have bigger things to deal with like ....we aint a nation no more in this here planet!! lets look up n not down in our pants! holla! :confused:

Nephissa   

Originally posted by rudy:

bishy! i do that deliberately when i talk about matters relating to the ladies!! lol.. its an art that i learned from women!
;)

by the way, u never had no problems understanding me one to one! correct!
:D
how come u disappeared lately! i miss yah! lol..

Is hell freezing over? Ha i nabsan waryaa! :D

Rahima   

Not exactly sure how I missed this thread, but just three points:

1.No need to attack without a just cause and not giving an individual the opportunity to respond.

2.Nur needs to revisit that thread (FGM vs Abortion) and please explain. I too am a subscriber (or a fan) and would really like a thorough explanation, preferably beginning with I made a mistake. To say that I’m still traumatized by that suggestion would be an understatement.

3.Until Nur has had a chance to respond we should all be respectful enough and mature enough to curb some of the ugliness flying around. Let us keep in mind all that Nur has done for e-dacwa and for all that he has taught many of us over the years ;) .