Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Its a Girl!

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

hmmmm, being opposed to FGM is so darn feminist. Didn't know that. Thanks for the look out, sis!

It's "thanks for the lookout, Akhi!".

You're very welcome.

FARIID   

will you girls give Nur a break. I think your energies could be chanelled somewhere else, like to the people who actually carry out FGM all of them women by the way.

Nur has been championing the womens cause in SOL from the word go. I dont remember the last time one of your gang (sheh, aero,fame et al) brought a serious debate about womens issues. You are all too busy raising worthless chit-chat topics like butt firming exercises. This is the reason men like nur have to raise these issues time and again.

The reason that nuur brought that topic up , I seriously believe, is as Ngonge said to provoke a debate on abortion. The FGM was only to draw attention, just like the buy-one-get-one- free is just to draw customers into supermarkets in the hope that they also buy some of the expensive stuff. It looks like all you girls went for the discounted stuff (FGM) and didn't bother with expensive stuff(Abortion) living e-Nuri out of pocket.

To make matters even worse, you girls are still demanding the sale prices long after the sale period has ended. E-nuri cant take it anymore,if you girls continue to block e-nuri from delivering goods to SOL we will have no choice but call the authorities.

XAAJI CAGAWEYNE

e-nuri Subscriber

Originally posted by FARIID:

Nur has been championing the womens cause in SOL from the word go.
I dont remember the last time one of your gang (sheh, aero,fame et al) brought a serious debate about womens issues. You are all too busy raising worthless chit-chat topics like butt firming exercises. This is the reason men like nur have to raise these issues time and again.

LoL.

Hardly bro. Overlooking the 'thought-provoking' suggestion to re-establish FGM as a 'solution', I am wondering what constitutes a champion? For example, would this championing of women's causes you mention, include the threads ramming polygamy down women's throats? Or perhaps you are refering to the ones categorising girls as either 'sisters, Transistors or Resistors', depending on how they wear the hijab?

Yes, luv. I can see how Nur's threads might be mistaken for those of a women's champion. smile.gif

I'm sure the brother does great work. Am also sure he's a great person. But as far as women are concerned, his views have been coming through loud and clear for quite some time. Perhaps the devoted followers have had their fingers plugged firmly into their ears?

Anywho...this isn't really an issue for me. I know most people's views quite well, so I never had any illusions to begin with.

Must run now. Those butt firming exercises need doing.

Jacpher   

Four pages of grievence. I wonder if four pages of apology will undo the damage. Soomaalidii hore ayaa ku maahmaahay, “Naagi nimay legdaan kama kacaan.â€

x_quizit   

I wonder, if we raging feminists opened a thread calling on all testies to be cut off in the event of preventing those adorned with the family jewels from impregnating their g/f's and in another thread discussing how we really need those same jewels in order to procreate and advance life on earth, will we too be praised for such a touching topic and be easily forgiven our castrating past so easily? Double standard anyone?

Just a thought

Nur has been championing the womens cause in SOL from the word go. I dont remember the last time one of your
gang (sheh, aero,fame et al)
brought a serious debate about womens issues. You are all too busy raising worthless chit-chat topics like butt firming exercises. This is the reason men like nur have to raise these issues time and again.

Uhuh. I hope 'fame' isnt a misspelling of my name. Cause if it is, I'll knock you sideways before you have the chance to edit.

this thread was not about fgm! its was something else, if i recall correctly.... so ladies! i said ladies!~~..... why yall so oppossed with twisting it to another topic!!

well, if u aint got it...dont worry... life goes on! we all lost lil skin some where along the line!! it aint no big deal...!

i mean come on! nobody is gonna discriminate cuz u missing this or that! get over it...! i am suck of it...fgm hollas should change their motto to forget-gals-man! n come out of the bag and say it load!! jeees!! :confused:

Baluug   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

I wonder, if we raging feminists opened a thread calling on all testies to be cut off

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just where do you live in Toronto, because if I ever move, I wanna know which neighborhood NOT to live in!!

x_quizit   

^^ Thats what im talking about....Fear...smells wonderful :cool:

ur wlc to come to dixon anytime, just careful not to be confused with cockroaches, they are as plentiful as faraxs icon_razz.gif

X_quit, why not chill sista! u know dam well no faraax never cut no clit! u ladies do that to each other!!

& u know what happen to the last xalimo who cut some balls!!.... she got toasted real bad!! do u know that every somali traditional village has a lil mount where when kids pass by, their mothers tell the lil faraaxs to throw stones at it!! coz it simplizies Caraweelo's grave!! :eek:

we aint done to yall! peace...i suggested you all deal your problems with your foreign boyz!!

n then come crying on my shoulder when he leaves u with 2 kids & no future!!

peace yall!!...And do the right thing!!

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^Get off his back, and get on with it.

You are bright, articulate and competent contributor. It's sad that you waste so much of your talent in these tit-for-tat xag-xagasho.

I really don't know Nur well enough to say whether or not he's misogynistic. From what I do know of him, I probably wouldn't characterize him as overtly chauvinistic, and he doesn't deserve this blatant disrespect. Haraam!

And what exactly does everyone want him to apologize for?? :confused:

I still have such enormous respect for him. Nur, wherever you'r, come out, and address this issue.

Lord, girl, perhaps u didn't comprehend me when I said I had nothing further to add so your suggestion is rather unnecessary. Anywhoo, ta for the compliment in one hand and the b*tch-slap in the other. It's tres Somali. I'll be a judge of what I waste my waqt on. Move on. smile.gif

x_quizit   

Rudy, no one is exempting the ladies from their part in FGM, the issue here is Nur's support for the barbaric practice, using religion as his supporting argument. Don't jump on the band wagon if you have trouble discerning what the real issue is. :rolleyes:

bishy! i do that deliberately when i talk about matters relating to the ladies!! lol.. its an art that i learned from women! ;)

by the way, u never had no problems understanding me one to one! correct! :D how come u disappeared lately! i miss yah! lol..

x_q, u know damn well even the arabs dont do this shyte...i am sure bother nur wont do that to his daughter!! may be, some 1 is spreading false stuff about brother Nur!!

if he said that, then he needs to apolgize! we all human are prone to mistakes! correct!!

fgm is a tradional thing not an islamic sunna!~

however, i dont care for a Cosmopolitin magyzine ideas like that us guys have to be brought down to talking about womens private parts!! namean!! thats degrading!!