Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Its a Girl!

Nur   

An e- Nuri Special

Its A Girl!

Dedicated to Hooyo.

It is a neighborhood in Las Anod, ( Not Las Vegas), Two businesses are respectively run by two women, one buisness is run from a very spacious modern buidling, it is a great store with all kinds of products, across from that store, another business is being run by another woman, but this store is not in a building, the lady has no store, she sells on the street curb, she is ( Warato) or ( Garab Rarato), or a briefcase businesswoman, as we say it here.

The Similarities: Two struggling women who are making ends meet for their families.

The Difference: One woman has a single daughter overseas supporting her financially, she goes to Xawaaladle at the end of every month to pick up her cheque that accumulated over the years to realize her dream house and business.

The other woman, has many sons working overseas, but put together, they are not as good as that single daughter. They seldomly send money to support their mother, as a result the poor lady is on the street trying to support herself.

Now, think for a moment, when a baby is delivered, and we say its a girl, shouldnt we all rejoice?

Empower Our Women, and Observe their Zeal For Perfection!

" Your fathers and your children, you do not comprehend which of them will be more useful to you " Quraan.

Nur

2005 e-Nuri Family Vigils

The Best Among You, Are The Best To Their Women ( Hadeeth)

Zafir   

Ooh how true.

Well, if you look at it from a viewpoint it’s all proportioned. What a husband does for his wife’s family, his brother in-law does for his family. But what if there are no daughters in this family? Are the parents disaster-prone? Allahu Aclam.

The men that share special bondage with their parents and their family values in this day and age are endangered.

Allahayoo amuuraha noo sahal, allahayoo hooyo la’aan hana yeelin, allahayoo gabdho la’aan hana dhigin, allahayoo owlaadayada saalax nooga dhig. Aammiin aammiin

hodman   

Nur you're totally right it should be a cause for celebration to have a daughter.

Amiin to your duco Zafir ta kaliyeen ku dari lahaa ayaa waxay tahay Allahayow dadkeena u sahal inay ka baxaan fikirka jaahiliga ah ee loo arko inay wiilashu ka fiicanyihiin gabdhaha such that reerkii aan inan/wiil dhalin in loo arko in wax weyn ay waayeen,even though that theory has been proven wrong since the qax and girls overseas have been monumental in supporting their families back home.No offence to the brothers.

Khayr   

Salamz,

Nur,

I see you are MAKING UP for your previous posts in the 'WOMEN' section.

Saxib, You are a very good POLITICIAN! :D

Now, think for a moment, when a baby is delivered, and we say its a girl, shouldnt we all rejoice?

Yes, yes and yes again. Its a blessing. I dont have much experience as I havent my own yet but being around parents you will always see that the girls with their beautiful ways bring blessings to the household. Love, smiles and pleasure.When their young their beautiful all adorable,as they grow older become important pillars in the household and later move on to have their own households. If they are brought up to be loved and appreciated they never let down their parents always run to assist.There is always compassion in her tasks. I think this is our nature a trait Allah has provided a woman. A woman always needs a place to relate to and call home and has a tendency to sacrifice for others, it just comes automatically.

You are a very good POLITICIAN!

You had me laughing, good politicians? Dont beleive they exist. Well they have some good policies and some bad ones. What is important is to acknowledge the bad ones and make amends ;)

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salamz,

Nur,

I see you are MAKING UP for your previous posts in the 'WOMEN' section.

Saxib, You are a very good POLITICIAN!
:D

Those were exactly my thoughts. :D

What a grand e-Nuri entrance!

Baashi   

^**shakes head**

Nuuroow, what happened to boqoloow and laba xiniinyood myth? U reckon that notion has now been disproved!

^^^lol, What have you just said?

Absolutely true, only god knows what is good for you. On this side on sensitivity towards the family the girls have it all.

Boys(not all of them ofcourse) are irresponsible and reckless at best, merely because they are manly-men, care is not what is expected from them.

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Right, first lets
cut of their clitoris
and then empower them!

Dwelling in previous topics has become an appealing art these days! Give it up dude :D .

nur where u going with this? do u know were this gal who sents this money gets it from! off course from kind brothas like us! now dont forget that plz :confused:

so in the end, the 1 with big house should shared it with the 1 on street.... after all its all about african village!! remember the days we all use to eat from the same plate!! good ole days :D

word to the wise! dont cut no more stuff from them sistas, they good like that!!