Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Salad Jelle, M-Dheere audio....clan meeting..

The issue of clan was raised by the group that once called itself clan courts.

Who now use the name of the large clan. They claimed to speak on behalf of clan against other Somali clans...

As we have seen in the past when things become clan, it will go deeper and we have seen the clans of Mogadishu come against this anti governemnt groups

Thus who started this name calling and clan gatherings? Those who started this war.

warya wats up with Puntland and its enemy from south to North.

Yet you guys want to form a unity Govt.

anyway those pics are wierd whats with those women with bad boys attitude :D

OLOL   

GD is sick and blinded by hate. people have the right to oppose, assemble and liberate their country - no to occupation, no to invasion and traitors and their lackeys will be defeated..soon you will be brought to justice by SOL members and ....samadiidoow dabin baa kuu dhigan laguugu ...xiri doono..we aint gonna kill you though..daneeystoow duugaaguu ..waa -dulinimo - no daldalaad or hanging ...aan dacwa laheeyn ..no appeal for clannish cheerleader whose fake-liver is number warlord , war criminal and traitor for life! magac beele xishoo oo wax isku fal!

^^^Ok gone is the religious mantra, gone is even the representing the clan, and now Mr Abdiqasin has had his reply from the Mogadishu clans.

Saxb dont get angry with me, [/i]I am not the one who led you to belive that occupiying, looting, killing fellow Somali's and turning our land into a charcoal site would have no consequences[/i]. No brother that was not the Duke..

OLOL   

what abdiqasin got to do with this? it is salaad jeelle, mohamed dheere, tfg traitors and ethiopian occupiers? right? that is what we are talking about ? or am I in the wrong forum? i really have a problem understanding the somali logic..but if i ever got the chance to catch Duke alive some day..i will make him become Abdiqasim's butler ....

^^lol, come again saxib. We all know Abdiqasin & Culusow are leading the groups behind the violence in the city, well now they will have to deal with the largest clan of the city, which says no to their wishes. I feel your pain, just give up before you loose even the few business you have in the city.

OLOL   

cabdiqasim ku qaxweeysay oo culusoow ku cuslee ama ku cun!

Sad and sick is your constant reversion to clan bashing – that is a sign of mental weakness. After your whole 'copy & paste' became ineffective, you changed gears and started clapping for hate-mongering psychos…man you are obsessed , take a break, re-examine yourself – and heal thyself.. Hypocrisy would lead to hellfire.