Sign in to follow this  
nafta

We're Talking WEDDINGS!!!!

OG_Girl   

Well, well, every girl dreams her wedding , but since i am shy, i let my mom and sisters enjoy the wedding while my king and Moi in honey moon ;) . asraa , for God sake who thinks about money when it comes to ur happness!!,, i will let my dad pay for my wedding after all they want show off too :D ... tradition wedding!!!! what tradition?!! damn , i want western wedding plus some egytion touches since mom from there :D

Salaam

Rahima   

Sisters, Sisters, i am so disappointed in you all. :(

Why on this earth would you want a western wedding over a beautiful cultural wedding? :confused:

Do you all realise what you are saying?

It maybe unconscious, but you are all screaming loudly, I THINK THE WESTERNERS ARE BETTER THAN I AM!!!

Change your way sisters, there is nothing better than your own culture ;)smile.gif (of course under the assumption that it is not in conflict with Islam).

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

while my king and Moi in honey moon

What King are you talking about?

Girl you have no other King but me alright?

look around i am the only King on this planet as i am King Shaka Zulu.

the sexiest man alive!

OG.GIRL......u dad pay for u Aroos :eek: .....naa Dont waste my Adeer money redface.gif ......use ur so called kings money to make ur aroos .........my parents wont pay a dime icon_razz.gif

i luv OG girl :cool:

A7LA-SHU   

HAHAHAH OG-GIRL.. I SEE 7ASALTE KING BETA3EK HEENA ALLA ALLA. :D:D . LOL

GIRL U IS RIGHT THAT LIL EGYPTIAN TOUCH.. WALK IN WITH THE RAASA DANCIN FOR YA.. I WATCHED THIS WEDDIN FROM EGYPT COZ MY SOME OF MY HOME GIRLS LIVED THERE. I LOVED IT. I MIGHT GET SOME IDEA FROM THERE LOL U KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

AND WHAT U MEAN U GONNNA HAVE DAD PAY FOR IT? I'LL BE LIKE UNCLE KICK HER LOVELY BEHIND AND GIVER HER TO SOME OLD MAN COZ U NOT GONNA MAKE MY UNCLE PAY FOR UR WEDDIN LOL... JUST KIDDIN..

YEAH SHAKA ZULU TELL HER DUDE ;) LOL

JUST DON'T FORGOT TO INVITE ME HOME BOY OR ELSE

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY DREAM WEDDIN THE WAY I ALWAYSS DREAMED ABOUT.. I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO HAVE IT ONE NIGHT FOR LADIES ONLYWALLAHI IT WORKS.. ONE OF MY HOME GIRL DID DAT. I LOVED IT. COZ IT WAS LADIES ONLY (BESIDES THE DJ) :D BUT IT WAS FUN.. U KNOW WHEN U GO MIXED WEDDINGS SOME GUYS ARE SHY, LADIES ARE SHY IS LIKE WHAT THE HECK.. AND ONLY THE FREAKS COME OUT DANCIN LIKE GOD KNOWS WHAT LOL..

tip for the sisters looking for big weddings

why bother with a big wedding?

the reason most somali's do big weddings is to show off,

no matter how much effort u put in, no matter how extravagant your day is,somali ppl will always complain and critizes.

*the bride is ugly/dress dont suite her, wrong make-up

*the groom is old/bald/fat/cant dance/who does he think he is?

*the music is loud/horrible/where is the music?

*the people are too many/rude/not enough

*the food is too little/badly cooked/what food?

the hosts rude!

venue too small/cheap/could have been better decorated/i dont like the colour of the floor!

and even if u counter-act all the above -and spent your whole allowance and that of your friends to please these people , make your wedding the best--

they say-- bisinka, khasaaro, waa waali! why u wasting money? dont u fear Allah?

u can never satisfy these people!

my wedding

it will be done in secret with just a few friends and family, and then i will disappear on my

honey-moon

the money that i would have wasted on the venue/food/entertainment and a load of ungrateful people- i would send to my families in somalia, for them to have a feast (i know they will appreciate it)

OG_Girl   

lol@girls imperial-lady and magnoonah girls , my king is young , we r building each other, so let the old man pay the big night dee ;) what is wrong with that ?? impperial ur uncle should be happy and give my king some money too coz he got rid of me ...lol.

Magnoonah, u will dance u and nafiisa best belly dance ever , but don't embarrass me girl, i know u r fat a$$ go to the gym and lose some that fat before the wedding bal ;););)

LP_Girl   

loooooooooool OG_Girl really crazy

why should ur dad pay the money ?? :confused: :confused:

hell no

THe King will Pay it coz u aren`t cheap (elmahar - elshabka - el akal - el fstaan - el thahab -- oo el7joozat oo kel shey )clever haaaaaaaaaa

by the way

hey u .. Miss silent-sistah its just one night and to make it in home .. YAK it will be So annoyance because somalian women and girls will talk and bla bla bla .. but if there are guys they will be SHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D:D

Peace :cool:

Changed   

oh hell no.....ur dad is not paying for u wedding icon_razz.gif .....u will pay for it .....now get a job og girl and start earning big dinnero icon_razz.gif .....

Gediid   

Wedding aah,A wise man once said she who gets herself a nice man should count herself lucky and hide him not display him.

:D:D:D:D

i want it small but CRAZY!!! the baddest party ever, seriously thats all i want. its gonna be all about good music, good food and good people, which means INVITATION ONLY!!!

A7LA-SHU   

Og-girl ulti ahh?? :eek: :eek: ya kalba lol.. allah 7aram alaike.. fat ass huh? :mad: .. girl u want me to donate some of this fatness so that wedding dress looks good on ya lol.. ohh i forgot u is marrin al somliyan ma 3alesh then coz they don't like fat girls.. ya mal3onah why don't u gebele wa7ed 3arabi i know they like the fat ones so i don't have to go to no gym :D;)

lol@girls
imperial-lady and magnoonah
girls , my king is young , we r building each other, so let the old man pay the big night dee
;)
what is wrong with that ?? impperial ur uncle should be happy and give my king some money too coz he got rid of me ..

OG_Girl,

Who is this King you keep on mentioning?

Girl i told you there is no King but yours truly.

so i am your KING SHAKA ZULU ok?

OG_Girl   

LoL@magnoonah , girl u have to lose some of those fat other wise u r not invited icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

LP.... i am not crazy ;)

SHAKA ZULU , who said u r my king huh!!!, I told u back off or else :mad: ..lol i scared u huh?

Gadiid, u will wait ages to find some one to pay for u . a nice guy!!! , i can make him nice even if he is not icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

SHAKA ZULU , who said u r my king huh!!!, I told u back off or else :mad: ..lol i scared u huh?

OG_Girl,

you didn't scare me but you broke my heart(* faints with pain*) :rolleyes: