Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE DERBY.

Intel   

I would say river vs boca

its pretty mad, its like a war.

always something crazy happens...its good stuff

IL CAPO bro i could agree more, but you cannot change him now, its too late. His action dont get checked and never have been by the Italian and his a Roman, arrogant and indifferent by nature and it shows in his football.

Its too late, i am just glad that Del Neri is taking the rest of the players by the scruff of there nakes and trying to developed there disipline as well as there football.

Viking   

The most passionate derbys would be Celtic-Rangers and Roma-Lazio. The best Rome derbys were during the time Sven was at Lazio and the Rome teams won the Scudetto in successive years (Capello winning at Roma the year after Sven helped Lazio win the title). Many people thought for some time that Rome would be the football capital of Italy but things changed dramatically since Cragnotti's pockets 'emptied'.

But the most talented players to be found in a derby is by far the Milano derby; seeing passinonate and talented skippers like Bergomi and Baresi fight throughout the years for their sides was always pleasurable to watch. That's why it's my favourite derby :D

mojam   

wow ... london with 6 teams - ten derby's per team if my calculations are correct.

other than chelsea, arsenal, & chrystal palace, what other teams are from london?

are there more london clubs in the other leagues such as the championship & league 1 & 2?

and are league 1 & 2 pro or amateur?

IL CAPO   

This weekend it is Barcelona Vs Real Madrid at Camp Nuo in Barcelona and as usual i will be cheering for Barca and jeering at Real.

it was painful to watch Barca lose against Betis on the same night Real were thrashing Albacete 6-1 but I am sure Barca will win this match comfortably considering the great record Et'o has against Real he shouldn't have any problems adding to his already impressive tally.

Go Barca, Go Barca, Go Barca, Go Barca.

Peace.

in Europe

Derby Milano in Italy ( Ac Milan v Inter Milan )

Derby London in England ( Arsenal v Chelsea )

Derby Madrid in Madrid ( A.Madrid v R.Madrid )

and the biggest europe derby is ( Real v Juve )

Africa.. no derby bigger than Ahly and Zamalek in Egypt ( coz many fans in Cairo Stadium 100 thousand ahly and zamalek fans... Go Zamalek :D ) and i chosed it coz i can Watch it less than 2$ ;)

Latina ... the bigest Derby is Boca and River and they says that is the biggest derby in the world..

Asia.. i can say Alhilal v Alahli in Saudia..

N.O.R.F   

Mojam says:

other than chelsea, arsenal, & chrystal palace, what other teams are from london?

are there more london clubs in the other leagues such as the championship & league 1 & 2?

Prem:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Charlton

Div 1: Millwall, West Ham,

Other Leagues: Brentford, Barnet, Dagemham and Redbridge, Enfield Town, Leyton Orient,