Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE DERBY.

IL CAPO   

These are some of the biggest derbies, the most passionate and important football matches in the world and we all know how much we love to watch them and be part of the celebration.

Out of these matches which one would you most definitely love to watch at all cost?

Africa:

Zamalek..... Vs.....Al Ahly (Egypt).

Kaizer Chiefs Vs....Orlando Pirates. (South Africa)

Asante Katoko Vs Hearts of Oak. (Ghana)

Asec Mimosa Vs Africa Sports. (Ivory Coast)

Europe:

Ac Milan Vs Inter. (Italy)

As Roma Vs Lazio. (Italy)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid.

(Spain)

Barcelona Vs Espanyol.

(Spain)

Benfica Vs Sporting Lisbon.

(Portugal)

Olympiakos Vs Panatanaikos.

(Greece)

Liverpool Vs Everton. (England)

Man Utd Vs Man City. (England)

South America:

Boca Juniors Vs River Plate. (Argentina)

Flamengo Vs Vasco Da Gama. (Brazil)

Sao Paolo Vs Palmeiras. (Brazil)

Peace.

For me The Rome Derby is of bigg interest always it is a constant 80,000 sell out game.

Memorable Roma win's Include the 5 - 1 with monetlla scoring 4, 4 - 0 monetella scoring 3, and this last season gone 2 - 0 with Mancini and Emerson scoring great goals.

But The games i always look forward to are the Juventus Milan Match's and Juventus inter, they always seem to produce classic games

N.O.R.F   

To be honest it depend on how well both teams are doing.

Last week milan derby had a bit of spice because both teams were confident after big wins in the CL.

Roma derby is good

Lpool vs Everton

Chelsea vs Arsenal

IL CAPO   

Totti,

the game is only 18 minutes old and your Roma are already one nil down..Oooouuccch!

Shevchenko on 6th minute.

Peace.

Northerner,

we will see how the Reds fair against the blue half of Liverpool next week Insha Allah.

Peace.

Montella checks Milan as Roma earn point

big_MD-I164675.jpg

Carlo Ancelotti's side enjoyed complete domination for the rest of the half against
a Roma side missing almost their entire first choice midfield
but wasted all the chances they created

The MidField was in the end made up of the hugly impressive ]de martino 18 yr old and Aquilina 19 yr old De Rossi who's still 20 and Mancini 23, was well chuffed and impressed by the resiliance desplayed GET IN THERE LADS lol.

If ever the was a game of 2 half's it was this one lol, i was redface.gif :mad: :( in the first half and :D in the second lol.

Got to Add Monetlla was a shinning light throught an example to all the roma players with his hard work. And Mexes looked very very impressive

So u spoke to soon IL CAPO lol

P.s the Manchester Derby wasnt as enjoyable as i thought it might be, but the Borough v Bolton game had its moments with El Hadji winding up the fans lol.

IL CAPO   

Totti,

You can say that again, I spoke too soon indeed.

Peace.

Mojam,

yeah Arsenal and Chelsea matches are derbies but unfortunately London has more teams than any other city in the world which in my opinion is what took all the excitement out of these matches!

for example out of the 20 teams that are in the Prem lge at the moment 6 of them are from London so i guess you can understand why Arsenal Vs Spurs

or Chelsea Vs Fulham gets all the hype that is usually associated with derby matches.

P.S this coming Saturday it is North London Derby, Arsenal Vs Spurs.

Peace.

OG_Girl   

IL CAPO i can see you are a pro Al Zamalek but did you know that Al Ahly is more successful than them domestically and Al Ahly has more supporters than Zamalek and one of the greatest Egyptian players of all time started and finished his career in the colors of Al Ahly and his name was Muhammad Al-Khateeb.

Thou I am ignorent when it comes to Sport :D

Salam

mojam, chelsea vs arsenal is considered a london derby but it is just one of many and never had any real significance historically because chelsea have never really been anything close to competition with arsenal, until recently that is. most people consdier the biggest london derby to be spurs vs arsenal.

i think that the biggest derby in europe at least has got to be the old firm otherwise known as celtic vs rangers. these 2 clubs have had so much hatred towards eachother for more then 120 years. also they are quite similar in how succesfull they have been with the exception that celtic has won the champions leauge and rangers havent. also there is the religious factor with the catholic vs protestant connections. celtic being the catholics and rangers being the protestants.

come on you mighty blues

N.O.R.F   

Al Ahly is more successful

What is the current situation in the Saudi, Uae footy?

Is Al Ahly still running the show, or is my old team Al Itihad doing they thing? What happened to al Naser?

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Northerner:

What is the current situation in the Saudi, Uae footy?

Is Al Ahly still running the show, or is my old team Al Itihad doing they thing? What happened to al Naser?

Northerner..She is referring to the Egyptian Al Ahly and not the one from Saudia.

Peace.

Well i dont no Machiavellian you should see some of the Roma Lazio Derby aftermaths lol. This year when the second derby match was abandoned fights involving Roma fans and Lazio Fans and 6000 police for good measure :D went on until around midnight.

Its not something to be proud off, but i can always count on the fans to provide entertainment when the team doesnt lol

IL CAPO   

Totti,

I am sorry to say this mate but Roma are nothing but bunch of hooligans from their captain Totti all the way down to the ball boys and if you recall their last Champs League match they played against Bayer Leverkusen in Olympic Stadia, Totti was lucky to get away with the horrendous two footed stamp on Ramelouw (I hope I pronounced his name correct) and in my opinion Totti should be the last person to be involved in donkey work (water carrier's role).

there is no doubt about his talent and we all know that he is better than that and I think he is setting a bad example for the likes of young Cassano and Mancini and he needs to calm down and focus more on his game instead of always trying to provoke the opponents with his dirty tricks.

Peace.