Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

ONLF now in control of Qalaafe town

Bokero   

ONLF... is the only example of what remains of Somali, independence, pride, and heroism, ... the least we can do is, see how we can support them financially.

ONLF thanks for injecting pride in my drought infected soul!!!!

RedSea   

^lol...really?

Well I think they are fighting for the sake of their own region, Somali galbeed, not for all Somalis though, and since their struggle is against non Muslim nation, evil doers, occupiers, we should all somalis support them for the action.

However internally we can discuss on ways for ONLF to improve by perhaps first changing the name which they operate on from ONLF, back to WSLF(Western Somali liberation front).

they definitely need big somali support...anybody

has contact links for them. plz provide it.

i called this place land of the brave, for sure they are.

However internally we can discuss on ways for ONLF to improve by perhaps first changing the name which they operate on from ONLF, back to WSLF(Western Somali liberation front

Baroortu orgiga kawayn .

Hada hadey magac badalaan, marmarsiyo kale uunbaad hadana la iman ileyn hal diidani geed ay ku xoqato ma wayde e.

Run ahaantii magaca badalikiisu micna male waana labadalikaraa balse inuu wax soo kordhin anigu uma arko.

Dadka magaca ka didsan sidaada oo kalena waxaan dhihilahaa, ONLF waxba hatarine wax-yeelada uun bal kadaa.

AYOUB   

^^ Don't care what name they call themselves, what about the criminals activities like extortion and truck-burning?

^True, you shouldn't care because it does not councern you

You and I both know what led to the Truck Burning. It was the SL's criminal acivities of selling innocent somalis to Habasha. It was to counter that and did and the EXTORTION part, waa waxba kama jiraan.

AYOUB   

^^ Oh really?

Are you saying heavily-armed ONLF men don't ask travellers in the region to generously donate to the cause? smile.gif

The truck-burning, however you try to justify it, is nothing but jealousy-driven criminal arson of property belonging to innocent civilians.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ Don't care what name they call themselves, what about the criminals activities like extortion and truck-burning?

Thats really trivial innit? We have people fighting and dying for a cause & you are worried about a name? :confused:

The truck-burning, however you try to justify it, is nothing but jealousy-driven criminal arson of property belonging to innocent civilians.

Jealousy of what? Ma afarta gaari ee biyaha luggu soo dhaansado ileyn banka Hargeysa waan wada ognahay oo waa oomana e?

Why there isn't any truck burnt as of late if this was jealousy-driven as you claimed? How come they are not jealous anymore?

I am sure SL can find better ways of seeking its recognition than selling innocent folks.

AYOUB   

^^ No. I'm not worried. I repeat: I don't care what they call themselves. Is that clear?

AYOUB   

Ladif

Riyaale threatened to send ONLF boys arrested to Ethiopia. Yey did send ONLF boys and others to Ethiopia. Let me ask you one more time: how do you justify the selective criminal actions of the ONLF?

For the record, I condemn the threats, arrests, ill-treatment of the ONLF boys. No if or buts.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

For the record, I condemn the threats, arrests, ill-treatment of the ONLF boys. No if or buts.

So then you admit ONLF boys are arrested and ill-treated by the Somaliland administration? According to Ladif, the truck burnings are response to those crimes so then I guess you also have indirectly brought the answer to your own question of "why the truck burnings"?

Ayoubow, and to hastily join the lynching crowd :D , no one is openly supporting a particular criminal action committed by ONLF. Obviously you are the one here who chose to highlight specific atrocities, as you allege, as though you deliberately intend to analyze selective cases/events in this groups’ contemporary history. But that’s not what’s grabbing the headlines today Ayoubow. Their recent victories against Zenawi’s regime is what propelling and putting them in the news headlines of international and regional media.

Is it not fair to say, then, that superficial concerns about yesterday’s violent reactions against Riyaale’s treacherous policy against ONLF fighters and its politicians in the futile hope of solidifying his admin’s relationship with Ethiopia are quite phony yaa Ayoub! Citing their name as too narrow for the region they sat out to liberate is also another shallow critique as their struggle continues with Ethiopia, the real enemy, while secessionists, and the other deluded folks in both Puntland and in the south, continue to do their political prostitution for Zenawi.

AYOUB   

^^lol@lynch mob. Arsonists you mean.

Xiin for the 3rd time: I don't care what they choose to call themselves. I'm cool with it. Do I need to say it again?

I support their fight for self-determination. Is that clear? I infact appreciate how gutsy it is.

Having said that, what I'm supposed to make of my trucks being burned because of Riyaale's actions while yours don't despite of Yey's?

HornAfrique

For a man who is defending the Ethio occupation of Kililka 6aad in another thread, I can't even force myself to take your concerns for the ONLF seriously.