Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

New cabinet members from Somaliland PICS.

^^egaal waa is kashifay ma istiri. :D

waxii uurka kuugu jiro afkaa ka xado.

Some somalilanders actually believe that somaliland is for "Tri-angel Tolka" and that other regions only make the numbers.

Abtigiis   

Egal is honest guy. In house, everyone knows Somaliland is about hebel-land. The rest is huubo that needs to be there as a witness of proper territorial demarcation. Xidigo knows this. Marx is either too gulliple or too young to know this.

RedSea   

Awdal, Sool and E. Sanaag reps in Somaliland government have a respect and authority from their home states. Put that against these men I have posted and the difference is staggering. How is that hebel hebel land?

you are the one who posted a list containing only one single clan and labelled as "Somaliland list"

You could have instead called it "New Cabinet Members from I Clan PICS" But my understanding is that you believe Somaliland = I Clan(tri-angel clan). My apologies, if I am wrong.

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

I though below mentioned gentlemen were also from Somaliland

Wasiirka Cilmi Baarista iyo Teknoolajiyada, Maxamed Cali Xagaa and Wasiirka Dib u dhiska, Xuseen Ceelaabe Faahiye. Or is Somaliliand the Hargeisa-Burco-Berbera Triangel now?

:D A gaffe on his part perhaps, but they say a gaffe is when you accidentally speak the truth.

najmudin there where always niman konfuur naga qabta and they where always considered caade qaate. So i don't see what's so special about these guys in 2004 buuba was the foreign minister of the t f g what the difference between the 2 is now then.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Egal is honest guy. In house, everyone knows Somaliland is about hebel-land. The rest is huubo that needs to be there as a witness of proper territorial demarcation. Xidigo knows this.
Marx is either too gulliple or too young to know this.

I am fully aware AT&T of this divisive assertions of the triangle of love!!! but the likes of you are intent on causing division of the people using the oldest trick in history! hebel this, hebel that! That just pathetic and truly sickening! People from Awdal have made their minds up! Please respect OUR self-determination!

Give peace a chance! We don’t to be part of South Somalia! We are tired of having no rule of law! At least with Somaliland there is some semblance of peace and people leading ordinary lives!, People like you want to destroy but don’t offer any viable and realistic solutions! You have no business meddling in Somaliland affairs!