Sign in to follow this  
Daacuud

Arm the Afghanistan women to fight against the Taliban

Axmedo adna Nac Nacdii Uun baad sii wadaa....

There is this saying" If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all"

Or "Af'daboolani waa dahab"

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Thanks Minneapoliskid... Say Hi to Somali Cedar for me....lol

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Faiza   

What i don't understand is why a woman is called a feminst I she speaks her mind.I am a feminst to if thats the case,I agree with you nawaal,it's not fair how women are being treated in thier own country.This does not mean that I want the America getting involved in the talibans domestic issues.

Peace and Harmony!!!

Hibo   

Nawaal: I do agree with u to some point sis... I do agree with the fact that we should stand up for women that r being abused and beaten. Yet I am against the fact that America has to be a refree in the boxing rings of the world......if u know what I mean. We haven't seen Afgan women complaining, its more like I. And no one will beat up a woman just for not covering certain part of her body. I am sure there is something else to it. Talibans might not be greatest ppl on earth, yet weren't THE US that put them in power. That time to the Americans they were the BOMB, for all the US was after was overthrowing USSR. Now since, the outcome America was expetcing has very prominent disappointment in the interest of the US. America wants the world to believe in the brutality of the Taliban regime, which ofcourse was of no interest to America till now. Make sense out of that sis!

Jaber   

aaar qawdhan-budh-site

waar orod oo inanta iskaga tag bahalyahaw wuxuu budheeya'uun raadinaya....naag qaawan baa qatyaan kaa taagnayd imakana ma maiskiinadaa Hibo caga yar ayay kaa haysataa.....hablaha daa baan ku idhi ninyaw budh'ka madaxa weyn leh ...kaalay ma reer burco'aad ahayd waadigan budh meel kasta la taagan'e lol

Hibo   

Qawdhan: hadaad is leedahay create Basra & ninxoon oo kale dhaqan ah with us........I am sorry sxb lakiinse waa kuu kaligaa! Budhkaada iska sido ileen burco bodhweyn yaan ka timidee........KOOYTO!

Thanks Jaber......

Hibo sis, Waxba Qawdhan Ha la yaabina... Qixii Baa lagu'Maraye! He has Alzheimer's disease and all he seem to remember and say is his Budh!!

smile.gif lol

------------------

"To understand others you should get behind their eyes and walk down their spine."

Jaber   

am afraid we've been a little too harsh on brother qawdhan.....am certain he means no harm......its just a pure humor... I think we ought to give him a chance to joke around with us withour being too serious.....Hibo r u trying to make fun of my birth place?

Jaber.......... We're just having FUN with Qawdhan!

I would have said I luv ya Qawdhan..but I'm afraid of his Budh!!

P.S Since few Good brothers Suggested that I change my username NaagQaawan(they say it didn't go with my attitude) I decided to call myself LF....... But I'm still the same-O-NQ...

------------------

"To understand others you should get behind their eyes and walk down their spine."

Hibo   

Anybody out there have a brain or are you all just a bunch of college pukes with no direction in life?