Sign in to follow this  
Daacuud

Arm the Afghanistan women to fight against the Taliban

Daacuud   

They have been severely oppressed since the Taliban took over. It is really not fair. They can't work, yet the men are gone and not providing for the kid, so they start begging on the streets. This is the sadest thing I have ever heard of. They should be given arms to fight against the ruthless Taliban. God!

Hibo   

You are a feminist, aren't ya Nowaal. Please. Arm them with what? sticks? since women can't carry even an AK-47 let alone a heavier stuff.

Jaber   

oday biiqay

please man Nowaal Daahir is an American......she is just here to educate us nomads about America.....go easy on the lost sister.....

Nowaal

between u&me.......come up with ur own stuff.......this was the main topic on one of the radio shows I listened to after the math....

Hibo   

Sis with all due respect - i think any country or group of ppl can work out their problems - i don't think they need to look to the west for their solutions nor do I think that what works for the west will work for every one else.

Nawaal,

Did U ever ask a afgan women/man how they are treated or are in their own country?? Perhaps they're Not as you said they're. There is another side to the Story sweety, Don't look at it in the American way only. Americans Think If other people don't live their lives as they do here, Then there is Something Wrong with this people and their ruling.... It's Typical for Americans To get into something that is Non of their buznezz, like they did in Somalia.

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Daacuud   

I can't believe what I am hearing.

Naag-Qaawan, have you ever seen the image of the man beating the woman with the baseball bat--almost like it? Just because one part of her body was showing when he walked by. He wasn't even related to her. She kept crying for help. That is not justice. That is not Islam. That is pure abuse. I wish you saw that clip on CNN. I was crying for minutes because I knew that this lady was helpless and these morons were using the name of Islam in order to justify their abuse for women. c'mon. It wasn't even an American clip...it was a clip CNN got from other networks. Please, that was just sad.

Jaber. I didn't expect you to react positively to my post because you are probably the only man who hates women most in this forum. Brother, gabdhaha waa loo naxariistaa....budh lalama dhaco.

Jaber   

Nowaal Daahir

our most respected American citizen on nomadland lol

if I showed u some naxariis u will be walking all-over me by now lol.......just kidding......don't take things personal(I know u women do!)......let's just exchange Idea's in a civilized atmosphere...but indeed I know how u women think.....and tahts why I tend to be a little harsh on u softies!

Nawaal,

I understand how you feel, Honestly I do. I don't agree with it, if woman are Physical abused. but I think that women deserved It! Afgan is like any other Muslim country if their woman are seeing Half Naked, I think they should bee killed with rocks..just like the old days.. What if that women stole something? Or was caught cheating on her husband?.. How did You know the reason he beat her up? They only showed a clip and said this is why she was being beaten down. You don't even understand the langauge they were speaking..

Besides, Wasn't CNN the one's who showed that clip from 11yrs ago(the plastinain celebrating)and claimed it was from the day the U.S was attacked??........... Remember one's a liar always a liar. CNN is Owned by Jews, Infact 85% OF the Media is Owned by Jews, Who are incase U didn't know the #1 Enemy of Islam.. so I Don't believe anything the Media shows about Muslims.

The Enemy's of Islam would want you to believe anything if it means destroying Islam.

so sis, b4 you jump to conclusion give your Muslim brothers/sistas the benefit of the doubt.

Macasalaama,

------------------

Anything good I said came from Allah...Anything bad I said...well..thats PMS talking.

Jaber   

Naa Naag-Qaawan

I quote u said"I think that woman deserved t" and "if their women r being seen half naked they should be killed with rocks"!!

isn't this a bit too hypocritical coming from NAAG QAAWAN herself? l

can we all pool in and buy naag qaawan a nice diric or perhaps a googarad so she can escape the stoning to death punishment next time a Taalibaan sees her naked lol

Jaber,

Walaal, a Name doesn't make a person! But I can Use a Diric or Two if your buying? Add Some Garbasaar and Malkhabad too... I can reallyUse them :)

------------------

Steve   

Taliban is no good guys. Listen to what Nowaal is saying. Taliban is from another planet. Planet Afghanistan. They need to be eradicated for the good of the peace-loving people of the world.

Jaber   

Steve,Who are the peace-loving people of the world u keep mentioning?......Uncle Sam?

NaagQaawan

oo sidaaso waa aynu isbaadh baadhano oo af carabi ah lol.....Naag-soo-shaqatagtay I don't mind buying u diric Tennis(I,believe it's of significance since I've heard it from hooyo gacaliso),googarad,garbasaar,malkhabad, oo what the hell fuudadna ku darso lol

first. whats in it for the geeljire?.....don't take it persoanl...but a nomad is gotta protect his investments.

Hibo   

Jaber and Naag-Qaawan, miyaad is shukaansanaysaan? Good thing that the emails are blocked on this forum. You guys would have been fighting with each other with mass emailing like that Somalinet garbage. It is good to be a mystery person with no contacts with the rest of world. The only way to communicate here should be the posts. Intelligent discussions with no foul language and a little bit of humor. Thats why I am here...

Jaber,

Waryee, Geeljire.. Jacaylka Hantaqada Kadaa dee waa kusidee?... How about a Nice Home Cooked meal? Lets say some Laxoox, Suqaar ama Sabaayad iyo Suugo?.. your choice :) Secondly, I understood everything Except the Need for Tennis? Why would I need tennis?...

To anony.........Ninyahow, How did you come up with this assumption?

Jaber   

Cabdi

mind ur own business faduuliyahaw faduuli kale jirin lol

Naag-Qaawan

how about if I tell u that I prefer to go Dutch? would u happen to have a plan(B) to accomodate the geeljire?!........what do u have in store beside the laxoox and sabaayad knowing I can get em at any of my sister's houses?

Oh before I forget........as little boy I remember my dear hooyo mentioning something about diric or googarad Tennis ah....yet again what do I know?am only a faarax!