Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

20 killed by the Ethiopian forces in Somali Galbeed region

Jabhad   

Twenty die in Ethiopian jailbreak

Twenty people are reported to have been killed when prisoners broke out

of a military prison in the eastern Ethiopian town of Kebri Dehar.

At least 34 prisoners are said to have escaped after subduing prison

guards and seizing their rifles.

The BBC's Mohammed Adow in Ethiopia said the town became a battleground

as soldiers pursued the fleeing prisoners.

They are from ONLF rebel group which is fighting against the government

in the ethnic Somali region of Ethiopia.

The ****** National Liberation Front members had been held for five

months at a jail in a military camp.

Eyewitnesses says soldiers carried out house-to-house searches in a

village in their hunt for the prisoners, killing three of them hiding

out in one of the houses.

Bachelor   

Does not surprise me after all they killed many people before in unnoticed manner and this time the massicar was totally innocent including women, elders and 2 years old boy. :mad: INSHA ALLAH it wont me for long before they eliminated from that part of the world.

On a related news, I heard some circulating news stating that Geedi said on a BBC interview that Soomaali gumeysi ku jirto ma jirto, and dhul Soomaali ka maqan ma maleh.

Is this guy seriously our prime minister? Perhaps dhaqtarka Xanaanada Xoolaha uu iska ahaa, he should go back practicing that.

RedSea   

salamu Calaykum,

Is there anyone is in this forum who still has hope for Ethiopians to be our friends? after all the Ethiopians are holding the rope for Somalia's newly elected government, what a joke!!!

First of all, I have never expected an infidel to treat me with respect and I will never have any expectations that they have something good in stored for me. Somalis and those Ethiopian infidels shall not exist alongside each other. Those dirty Ethiopians shall be eleminated from the phase of the earth.

They don't deserve to live at all, they kill and murder innocent Somalis everyday in that region but few are reported. They are focused and unrelentling enemy that must be met with challenge that is equal or greaterer challenge. They shall turn their backs in despair and shall not enjoy a day in peace for the rest of their lives for they do the same to Western Somalis.

This is our Jihad against unmerciful enemy but inshallah, they will not succeed they will flee as they always had in the past.

This is new wave of violence and aggression by the enemy and it's every Somalis'duty to defend their soil and people against mereciless enemy yet determined to do more damage.

No need to go to Afghanistan Chechniya for Jihad,western Somalia is the new battle ground for our Jihad. This is duty upon all believing men to defend thier integrity and people. Let us put end to this Ethiopian violence and teach them a lesson they will never recover from.

To the so called new TNG of Somalia and the so called Prime Minister; Geedi. What does he know, even the dead skinless sheep has more feelings than him. What a lost human being,but I am not surprised, because I heard he was either raised or was actually even born in Ethiopia.Correct me if I am wrong about that. I am not ashamed to say to him that he is a fool. After all he is elected prime minister by another old fool himself. Direct your prayers for Allah insha Allah will toppled the evil empire neighboring us.

salamu calaykum.

Xargaga   

QUOTE:

I have never expected an infidel to treat me with respect and I will never have any expectations that they have something good in stored for me.

Mr Red sea brother its better that you give a deeper thought to statements such as this one. As can be seen from your profile you reside peacefully,safely and maybe happily in Mineapolis a city In the United States. Its obvious That you Prefered to be in Minneapolis Rather than Hargeysa and be a guest to an authority Generally regarde an infidel one. Do you want to tell me They dont treat you with respect here? c'moon we need to be rational sometimes and avoid this fallacy of generalization. Remeber there is a saying that Allah (SWT) will give Nusra to a just infidel authority in the place of trasgressing believer.

so be carefull brother on this matters. cause they say

Nimaan kuuladhaqmin muslinimo Mu'uminimo khaas ah.

Gaal aad magansatid oo naxasta kuudhawraa dhaama

Shirwac   

"Those dirty Ethiopians shall be eleminated from the phase of the earth. "

I can understand your frustration brother, but calling for the annihilation of all ethiopians is unIslamic. STOP the hate!!!!!

SOO MAAL   

salamu Calaykum,

Is there anyone is in this forum who still has hope for Ethiopians to be our friends? after all the Ethiopians are holding the rope for Somalia's newly elected government, what a joke!!!

First of all, I have never expected an infidel to treat me with respect and I will never have any expectations that they have something good in stored for me. Somalis and those Ethiopian infidels shall not exist alongside each other. Those dirty Ethiopians shall be eleminated from the phase of the earth.

They don't deserve to live at all, they kill and murder innocent Somalis everyday in that region but few are reported. They are focused and unrelentling enemy that must be met with challenge that is equal or greaterer challenge. They shall turn their backs in despair and shall not enjoy a day in peace for the rest of their lives for they do the same to Western Somalis.

This is our Jihad against unmerciful enemy but inshallah, they will not succeed they will flee as they always had in the past.

This is new wave of violence and aggression by the enemy and it's every Somalis'duty to defend their soil and people against mereciless enemy yet determined to do more damage.

No need to go to Afghanistan Chechniya for Jihad,western Somalia is the new battle ground for our Jihad. This is duty upon all believing men to defend thier integrity and people. Let us put end to this Ethiopian violence and teach them a lesson they will never recover from.

To the so called new TNG of Somalia and the so called Prime Minister; Geedi. What does he know, even the dead skinless sheep has more feelings than him. What a lost human being,but I am not surprised, because I heard he was either raised or was actually even born in Ethiopia.Correct me if I am wrong about that. I am not ashamed to say to him that he is a fool. After all he is elected prime minister by another old fool himself. Direct your prayers for Allah insha Allah will toppled the evil empire neighboring us.

salamu calaykum.

Brother red sea, you are one of the few somalis left in this world, who still putting their muslim and somali identity before tribal, division

Red sea, you are true muslim and somali brother

Nabadshe, you suppose to encourage the brother , instead of holding him back

Ethoipia is somalia's # 1enemy the supplieas weapons to cruel somali warlords like Cabdulaahi yusuf, Riyaale, Muuse Suude, caydiis, Maxamed dheere,morgan, haadsade, shaati guduud AT THE SAME TIME

Ethoipia is doing these so somalia will never com back, and now somali blood became cheaper than sea water.

RedSea   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

QUOTE:

I have never expected an infidel to treat me with respect and I will never have any expectations that they have something good in stored for me.

Mr Red sea brother its better that you give a deeper thought to statements such as this one. As can be seen from your profile you reside peacefully,safely and maybe happily in Mineapolis a city In the United States. Its obvious That you Prefered to be in Minneapolis Rather than Hargeysa and be a guest to an authority Generally regarde an infidel one. Do you want to tell me They dont treat you with respect here? c'moon we need to be rational sometimes and avoid this fallacy of generalization. Remeber there is a saying that Allah (SWT) will give Nusra to a just infidel authority in the place of trasgressing believer.

so be carefull brother on this matters. cause they say

Nimaan kuuladhaqmin muslinimo Mu'uminimo khaas ah.

Gaal aad magansatid oo naxasta kuudhawraa dhaama

No comments,

a disgraceful comments you put forth. don't you have any feelings, look deep in the topic yourself, because it talked about 20 innocent Somalis being murdered instead you jumped into different topic that is not in discussion at the moment.

If anything you should be grieving about the lose,because those who died are you brothers,sisters, mothers,fathers. You shouldn't be talking to me if you don't have anything to contribute, I am dispointed with your comments.

please I am urging be careful not to say something Allah said as if Allah said. Allah doesn't give victory to an infidel who turned his back on him and murders innocent Muslims. You should be frustrated,upset,and saddened by this if you are Muslim and a true Somali for that matter.

Salamu Calaykum.

Xargaga   

wallahi Brother Red you hurt my ribs and make tears drip down my cheeks :D you know what? you reminded me of an incident that took place during the early anti-colonialism struggle. There was this guy by the name Ismaciil Telefoon who was a partner to Faarax Oomaar in the struggle against british colnialist.This guy went to Laas Caanod and gave a sermon In the mosque.It happened That he was more comfortable with english than Arabic And was heard saying in english "God Said" repetetively. This made the crowd suspicious about him being a genuine Muslim and was forced to leave the town. Now Mr Red sea you seems to be really mad and upset That you totally misunderstood The content of my posting. Fisrt I never Quoted anything FromThe Qur'an I clearly said That there Is a prophet saying That Allha Can give Nusra To Just Infidel In the place Of a Dhalim Believer. Maybe its among those deemed as weak sayings am not sure. Secondly i never changed the topic but was dismayed by your own statement against Infidels.Remember you was not particular but Generaly Mentioned The word infidels, Forgetting That They are The ones That offered you assylum at your present resident, after those you call your own brothers and sisters indiscrminately showered you with bombs.By the way Who gave you Assylum In 1988? after Hargeysa city was leveled? Did those Brothers and sisters of yours from Qabridahar and Godey came to your rescue? What did those Innocent truck owners did to have their trucks set on fire? How many families some of them orpharns suffered after those trucks were blown. and the trade routes closed? What is realtion between riyale administration and those truck owners?

Cmoon brother i repeat again think rationally.this doesnt mean that i have no feeling for those suffering under the totalitarian regime of Ethiopia or have no sense of somalinimo no not at all. Bu Tell me how different is an infidel from a brother who particpated and continue justifying your extermination from the region. A brother who is not happy with your progress leave alone commending your efforts but stands as an obstacle to your progress.

calaa iyo xaal I apologise if my comments hurts you but the truth will always be the truth and nothing but the truth.

Meygaag   

'Somaliya Allaha U naxariisto!', A friend of mine always uses this line whenever he encounter some sad news from Somalia. Wallaahi eventhough our country's situation was perilous for years, haddana it's getting worse from day-in day-out..Truly our ppl are not awake at this point of time, ilaa inta lees arkayo, I'll be at the same spot with that special friend of mine. Sabab? Qabyaalad + Cadow Xabuusheed ayaa xoog isugu keen muquuniyey!!

'Somaliya Allaha U naxariisto!'

Haneefah   

^Ameen

May Allah forgive their souls and grant them jannah. I pray that freedom, peace and stability prevails in that part of the World soon. It's quite disheartening to see our brothers and sisters struggle so severely.

I'm not surprised really for atrocities after atrocities, rapes, capturing innocent civilians and countless atrocious crimes against humanity are perpetrated by Meles's soldiers everyday in this region and many other regions within Ethiopia.

On the brighter side though, the country is in a political turmoil and this brutal dictator is on the spot more than ever...it won't be long before his party is taken out of office Insha'Allah. I do hope however that a civil war doesn't break out.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Geedi said on a BBC interview that Soomaali gumeysi ku jirto ma jirto, and dhul Soomaali ka maqan ma maleh.

If he did say that, forget about sending him back to being a Vet, anu ariga xitaa ma raacsadeen qof sidaa u hadlaya. Talk about ignorance! :rolleyes:

Nabadshe writes; those you call your own brothers and sisters indiscrminately showered you with bombs.

Please get something straight once and for all. Put aside the propaganda that had that has been fed to you and bear with me for a moment.

Siad Barre overthrew the elected government of Somalia via a military coupe de tat. From then onwards he did as he willed by force. So he bombed, killed, massacred, imprisoned whoever opposed him. Ma fahantay?

And as of these bombs you speak who do you think supplied it to him if not your respectable western governments who in their grace gave you asylum at the same time!

And also where were you when Siad was massacring other somalis before he came to north?

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum

Brother Nabadshe it's better for us to come to conclusions that are productive and not go in full 360 degrees that has no way out. For the sake of being two brotherly people that are Muslims and at the same time came from same country as well as same region, and I might even add same city to have positive exchange of ideas.

First I would like to advise on one thing not just because we came from same area but as your Muslim brother. In your earlier post and responses you have posted somethings that really bothered me such as the one you said if the other Somalis had Nucs, they would use it against you and I. To me that is terrible thing to say or even to have in your mind. Those kind of comments aren't really good for your mind and personallity. You have to uderstand one thing brother, that only a disgraceful Somali would ever attempt such violence if he were able to. It's absulately wrong for you to judge the actions of Siyad Barre's regime on those who hailed from his tribe. Every individual will be judged by Allah based on their actions that includes you and I. Some individuals from our tribe have also commited crimes against other Somalis. For example, do you recall, Col. Axmed Mire, Ibrahim Dhagaweyne Gen.Qalinle and so on. They were among the ones that Siyad Barre sent to Eastern Somalia during the uprise of the SSDF. These were the men in charge of the brutal oppresion commited. Just to mention little bit about that event. The soldiers under the command of Col.Axmed Mire and Col.Ibrahim Dhagaweyne killed many innocent civilians, 50,000 sheep,cattles, and camels, poisened the wells and raped the women. I am not really making all this up, it was real event that occured in Eastern Somalia before the oppresion of the Northwest. Yet nobody judges you and I for the crimes commited by those men, because we are different individuals and everyone will be judge according with their actions.

In addition, brother Nabadshe if you honestly without discriminating against anyone look back our history you will find out that Somalis have always commited crimes against each other and not a single group of Somali can say that they have never suffered nor have caused saffurings themselves. All Somalis share these problems, so the best way to defeat these problems is to leave them behind and try to move forward knowing that everyone suffered under the Siyad Barre regime.

Moreover, you must know that every country in the world have been through similar situations if not worse. Just considered the U.S, during the civil war in which the North and the South were at war. There would 20,000 casulties at times in a single battle. That is even worse, yet today they are considered the most advanced country in the world.

You might be surprised when you hear that people living the same apartment building have came from all over the world yet they considered themselves proud Americans. On the other hand, we Somalis came from family, it's proven history that all Somlis decended from one man nicknamed Caano Soomaal.On top of that we have same color, same language (different dialects), and most importantly same religion. One would be amazed to know that Somalis hate each other even after all the similarities they have.

Finally I urge you as your dear brother from the Northwest to not judge people as a whole nor judge them on individual action. Somali is who you are and Somalia is your country after all Somaliland, Puntland and Southern regions all come up to be one nation that desparately seeking for leadership. Try finding solutions that would work for all Somalis and if you are able,for all Muslims, that is your duty as a Muslim and as Somali. May Allah blessed you and forgive your sins, and grant you with the ever lasting peace of paradise.

Salamu Calaykum.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Red sea:

Dhagaweyne killed many innocent civilians, 50,000 sheep,cattles, and camels,

50 000 sheep did you say? Are you positive you ain't a wan-laweyn? smile.gif

In addition, brother Nabadshe if you honestly without discriminating against anyone look back our history you will find out that Somalis have always commited crimes against each

If that's the case, why make a big farce when the Amxaaro does the same?