Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Am Drinking? Are you Drinking

I have never been a coffee drinker. That was before I went to the States and was introduced to Caribou Coffee's Caramel Highrise. Then my leg to Canada took me to Tim Hortons for French Vanilla Latte :( I never thought I would ever be an addict redface.gif I have since recoved. My all time fav is Gloria Jeans hot chocolate or frappichinos, I don't do Starbucks Yuck taste like water man.

Naasir   

Lily... I seccond dat...

Plus I don't understand why those of us who drink coffee consider flavored coffee (valnilla or so) a coffee... dat takes the taste out of it... coffee should be made with no other flavor..well, except if you are Maryooleey Zanjabiil, qorfe iyo heyl..hhmmm don't remind me hooyo macaan ii samayso ma'ii joogtee

if any of you are in philadelphia one day, go to bucks county cafe on 35 and sansom street, their chai latte might change you life! If in columbus, it Zen Cha Tea Salon on high and 2nd for me.

out of the hundred fifty teas they offar, the masala chai is second only to the Lavender Tea Latte for me. speaking to die for, their desserts are not bad either. have you been to cafe mozart on north high keyf. instead of hundred teas, they have hundred desserts.

Ibtisam   

^^^Everyone, and London is way behind, I hear they have the opposit problem, too many people straving, heading for size 000.

Pujah   

^just cause ya'll don't have places dedicated to world's best tea and desert don't hate. all you have to do is give the address will be more than happy to ship you one of their fine concoctions :D