Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Why Did You Dump...........

Janna   

Question:

What was the reason that you dumped your last boyfriend or girlfriend?

Answer to my own question:

My last boyfriend had to go because he was always complaining about everything. He complainted more then I did! He was acting like a totally girl.

It was like having someone worse then me. So I couldn't bare it no longer. So I had to say Good-bye to the little sissy.

smile.gif

What was your reason?

I broke up with my last boyfriend in the summer of 2002 when I was about to move to another city for uni. He was also about to leave for the US for 6 months. I couldn't face the idea of a long distance relationship so I ended it.

Having said that, I've been with my current boyfriend for 2 years and we're in different cities since he left uni... so I guess ironically I'm still having a kind of long distance thang! Trust me girls, it's great when you meet after a couple of weeks of having not seen each other! (I'll stop, i think I'm waffling!) icon_razz.gif

Janna   

Phantasma

What are you on about? redface.gif Actually I dont want to know. redface.gif Waste of time!

Moth_To_A_Flame

You should have stayed with your other boyfriend because in the end you did end up having a long distance relationship. smile.gif

Well actually GF # 1 broke-up with me after she found out that I have GF # 2 :( which consequently led to me and GF # 2 breaking up as well. good thing is they both dont know there is GF # 3,4 and an occasional (a weekend hit) GF # 5 who all have no way of knowing about each other..

sorry ladies, that's how we do business. :D

ADNAAN   

I just wanted to ask pink and for that matter all the girls who approve of having boy-friends some relevant questions.

Obviously for someone who claims to be a good muslim, the whole idea of having a boy-friend contradicts with their religion.

Could a good muslim pray and at the same time have a boy friend? do these two commitments go hand in hand? or perhaps there is a compromise in one's Iman?

What ever ur answers might be I think it’s a very shallow thing to do?

P.S

And it’s very irritating coming back in here and not finding wat u posted a minute ago (obviously without breaking any rules) :mad: ...............

Jacpher   

There's a Somali saying, "Ma anigaa waalan mise Cadan baa laga heesayaa" Rag & dumar Soomaaliyeed oo leh boy friend amd girl friend!!

Is this a joke? I hope so.

Mafia   

There's a Somali saying, "Ma anigaa waalan mise Cadan baa laga heesayaa" Rag & dumar Soomaaliyeed oo leh boy friend amd girl friend!!

Is this a joke? I hope so.

Ducaqabe, I'm equally perplexed. "Noloshaada oo dheeraataa, geel dhalayna way ku tustaa" ayay inagaga dhigeen.

najma82   

Adnan, ducaale and hardvard mafia, why are you guys acting like you guys don't know what is going on with the somalis....don't you know that most somalis, date before they marry each other,and I don't mean the way the western do getting physical and all...but u know the talking and all, what do you guys call that....I guess these gurls are talking about that....i don't know what my point is but what I am trying to say is that when somebody uses oh this is my bf, it is understood differently than when somebody says in somali waan qofkan/qoftan isla soconay...with me i don't see no difference, they're both wrong, but we somalis have two faces sometimes. Anyway, may Allah give us hidaayah.

Jacpher   

Najma, good point. I agree with you that some Somalis might use the word girl/boy friend differently. It confuses me personally because I don't know where they are going with it.

Do you think your future wife/husband might feel confortable if you label him/her as GF/BF? I wouldn't want to use those words even if there's someone in my life because I don't want someone to think I am in sin. Not that I care but it's not good to use words that can mean different. There're plenty of ways to say it. GF/BF most of the time would mean two people doing things married people do including sharing same bed, kissing, hugging, having babies together, publicly open and taking care of each other. If they're ok with all these, why not just go one more step and take the title husband & wife. Is this what Somalis mean when they say my GF/BF. I don't know but I hope not.

Janna   

Can you guys people take this to the Islamic section. Thanks!

And finish off your discussion there.

Why Did You Dump...........

The tobic is misleading, i was wondering if you wanted to know why i took a dump.

to answer your q,i never dumped her,she dumped me