Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Are you Somalians or somalis?????

AYOUB   

What a thread! SOL never ceases to amaze.. icon12.gif

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

P.S the actual official name of the south is Somali Democratic Republic.

Spread the news to all anti-Somaliland patriots who think SOMALIA is af Soomaali. :D

Baashi

We dropped the "British" and you dropped the "Italiana" and we're left with Somaliland and Somalia. The difference is, most of you don't know where the name SOMALIA came from. Ignorance is ...

africa_o_3.jpg

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Ayoub-I stand corrected.

P.S the actual official name of the south is Somali Democratic Republic.

Ayoub....Now Reread the above quote, and tell me what is so mindbowling about the statement, "Ayoub I stand corrected". N yes the official of south (or Somalia) is Somali Democratic Republic, EMPHASIS on the word "IS", or perhaps you wanna google again to confirm this....LooooL....Geeze, you are turning to be little amusing one.

N do me a favor don't misconstrue my post again to fit your percieved anomisity by all Somalis towards the northerners.Believe me some of us could care less if Sland leaves or stays.

Now for the last time, Mr Ayoub, Qudhac, and ilk, we call us Somalis, and we shall call Somalilanders! N enough the semantic horse play.

I admit I am ignorant about where the somali name came from. can anyone enlighten me here. where did it came from.ayoub you seem to know it tell us. did the colonizers gave it to us. redface.gif

Kowneyn   

Che:

Sxb we are Somalis, Somalian or Somalilander. For example I am Somalilander from Burco and another could be from Borama...yet we are both from Somaliland.

Ayuub thankx for the historical map, I think it cleared much of the confusion...

Kowneyn

so u dont know where the name came from! marka allahay ha ku dhambi dhaafo! ok...

why dont u ask brotha ayoub where the name somaliland came from! i sure hell know that some white gave this region this name!! dont u agree bro!! :confused:

To the outsiders, I am Somali (that is what I say to them).

But to other Somalis from other Somali regions, I am a Somalilander (a shorter way to say, a Somali from Somaliland) :D

u know what we are missing...we as people...

RHETORIC...the art of organized argument...

all this jibber jabbin' n' yib yabbin' makes no sense...its just time consuming and not productive....

p.s personal attacks r so lame...(seen a couple of em here)...

cheerz..