Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

The Next President of the Somali Democratic Republic

Gabbal   

Please pick the most likely candidate who has a vision of peace, prosperity, and developement for our impoverished Somalia.

Gabbal   

STHLM_Lady

Abaayo macaanto waad mahadsantahay smile.gif I'm glad someone appreciates what I have to bring to this nomad communal family. Do you admire all my posts or some specific ones? :cool:

Gabbal   

Ladiif aboowe I'm a man. ;)

EVERYONE my fault for doing this vote again. I originally put it up on camel milk debates and had no idea it was transferred to politics section. MY FAULT.

mojam   

I didn't see my name there (i'm thinking like a warlord), so I chose none.

Honestly, though none of these punks are qualified to lead a nation. Well qualified maybe but their really selfish people... They are not there to improve the lives of the 15 or so million somalis, they are there to be dictators.

Rakim   

It's amazing why some of you voted for "none"!

Each and every Warlord in Somalia is definately backed and supported ofcourse none other than by Somalis. IN that case, they're all great leaders to some people but bad warlords to others. For instant, Dahir Riyale is the president of so called Somaliland people but he's just an another warlord in the eyes of other Somalis.

Anyway, I voted for the future great President of Somalia. Wait and witness at the end of Eldoret Conference! He/she is ready to shine!

BN   

HornAfrique,

I think the next president should be a WOMAN. They are the only people who care about somalis. All others care about POWER and Money.

Indonesia.200 million muslims. Woman President.

Pakistan. 150 million muslims. Former Woman President

Any good candidates?

I'm sure that there are alot of well educated female somalis willing to lead.

1Luv

Ladiif   

I think the next president should be a true muslim who rules the country by the Islamic Shari'a. Sharia does not have to be introduced right away but in steps and at the end we will all gonna appreciate it.

I said it b4 and I am saying mara thaania, those guys on the poll dont deserve our votes and any nomad in this forum could've done better job than any of those guys.

BN   

As a nationalist I think that we should use our own customary law or xeer. We should not be using western or arabic laws.

I dont think that someone should be stoned to death for adultry like Nigera. That is for God to judge.

Or have their hands chopped off for stealing. That is bad for the person and bad for the economy because they can not work/or pay taxes. It is bad for society because now they have to care for that person.

We should settle matters the our own way.

PS I stole some gum when I was 12, they called my mom :eek: and That was the last time I did THAT. Much more affective way to discourage that kind of behavior. ;)

1 Luv :D

DigibAc   

Seems like Abdullahi was second best! :D:D Second best is fine except when it's second best to NONE! I guess it shows how much support he had.

And that's an amazing goal! I've been looking at it for the last 10 minutes!

DigibAc   

The original results:

Poll Results: The Next President of the Somali Democratic Republic (37 votes.)

The Next President of the Somali Democratic Republic

Choose 1

Abdiqasim Salad Hassan 11% (4)

Hussein Aidiid 5% (2)

Abdulahi Yusuf 24% (9)

Muuse Sudi Yalahow 0% (0)

Col. Shaatiguduud 0% (0)

Gen. Morgan 3% (1)

Mohamed Qanyare Afrah 0% (0)

none 57% (21)