Sign in to follow this  
Xassan Nasra Allah

if you were Saddam, how would you defend baghdad

Thierry.   

Maybe not winning the war but winning the support of other nations, Mr Hussain should allow as much media access in Iraq as possible, news papers such as the mirror should get exclusives of how the weapons are being disarmed.

If bush goes to war with the UN reselution in progress, he would loose his credentials internally as well as internationally, Mr Blair would have to resign and France, China and Russia will be forced to use their Vetos

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Tie ur camel and trust ur God.So far neither the Iraqis nor the rest of Muslim world have tied their camel.If u leave ur camel on the street, sooner or later it will disappear and u can't blame God for that.

Everything is possible with the will of God, but the Iraqis will lose this war big time,unless they show some bones.This guys are a bunch of coward that talk the talk but never walk the walk.We saw in 1991 how they surrendered in thousands not to mention kissing the shoes of the Americans marines.Secondly u can't fight with primitive technology against a hi-tech US army.

Saddam is an evil man only concerned about power and ruling iRAQ for life.However Bush himself is a christian crusader that is hell bent on war.Its about OiL,ITS about making iSRAEL save in preparation for the coming of the "lord' as the christian bible predicts.Bush claims he is a saved man and that we all know what it means.

As for the Iraqis defending 'emselves,well they can only do so if the'yre united and are willing to die for their believes,otherwise we're talking about Bush's next step, war against Iran and Syria.

WoW...Yowmul Qiyaama must be near because I finally agree with Shyhem on something! That was well said bro. smile.gif

Originally posted by RAMPAGE:

U guys seen the new bomb developed by the american military? M.O.B ( mother of all bombs) :eek: :eek: :mad:

They said it will only be used against hardened bunkers deep inside the desert, and not in cities and population centers.

If i was saddam i'd kill myself and hope god forgive me for all the muslims i killed, Americans do not want to attack iraQ for the sake of attacking iraq they wanna get rid of saddam and good for them!!!!!!

Sheekh Xassan Nasrullah: Weerar uu Maraykanku hor kacayo oo lagu qaado Ciraaq wuxuu ugu dambayn keenayaa burburka Yuhuuda iyo awooda Maraykanku ku haysto gobolka oo dhamaata..13/3/03

Posted on Thursday, March 13 @ 10:33:21 GMT

Topic:

Hogaamiyaha ururka Xisbulaah ee Lubnaan shekh Xassan Nasrallah ayaa isagoo u khudbadaynaya taageerayaashiisa u sheegay in weerarkan uu maraykanku la damacsan yahay Ciraaq uu aakhirka keenayo in awooda maraykanka ee bariga dhexe ay burburto isla markaana dowladda yuhuuda la jebin doono.

Sheekh Nasrallaah isagoo la hadlaya taakeerayaashiisa wuxuu ku yidhi " Waa suurta gal in maraykanku uu rido dowladdaas iyo kuwa kalaba laakiin waxaa suurta gal ah in ay tahay mid aakhirka wanaag ugu jiro dadka muslimiinta ah. Weerarka Maraykan wuuu toosinayaa muslimiinta si aan horey loo arag, waxaa kici doono dhalinyarada , waxaa bilaabmi doona jihaad, waxaana dhalan doona kacdoomo, ka dibna dagaalkii dhabta ahaa ee lala gelayay maraykanka iyo xulafadiisa ayaa imanaya " ayuu yidhi sheekhu.

Inkastoo uu jiro khilaaf iyo kala daadsanaan ay hayso aduunweynaha carabta iyo muslimka haddana waxaan hadda madaxa la gelaynaa dhamaadkii khilaafaadkaas waxaanan ka takhalusi doonaa jiritaanka Yuhuuda iyo awooda Maraykanku ku haysto gobolkan ee uu ku dhuuqayo khayraadkiisa ayuu yidhi sheekhu.

Ururkan xisbullaalhi oo ah ururu shiica ah isla markaana ku qasbay in yuhuudu ka baxdo Lubnaan ayaa dagaal joogta ah ku haya Yuhuuda.

it is not wonder if some of us are scared of u.s military mighty but lets face the reality which is any oppressors will be defeated by the wiil of God, I am not saying the iraq can defeat u.s without very serious preparation,but they can do that,history tells us that u.s use to lose any war outside u.s soil unless their is a kind of so called coalition,the best example of that can be somaliya, vietnam and hayti.all iraqi need is cofidence and will (where there is a will there is a way)

RaMpAgE   

Lets face the facts...THEIRS NO WAY IRAQ can win...because even they people don't want to fight for saddam..so i wonder wheres the miracle going to come from..if know one is willing to put the afford in?

Miriam1   

Honestly i had no time to go through all the posts but i read a couple

To begin with no one is fighting for Sadam, they are fighting for thier lives...

And PLEEEEEEZZZZZZZ dont tell me the Americans Admin really gives a sh*t about the thousands of kurds that died by sadam.The reason they are waging ths war:-

They want his oil

And ultmaitly want to destroy all islamic countries call me a pessimistic person if want, but that my view.

Shyhem i am shocked but man u nailed IT !

THERE IS A PEACE RALLY TODAY IN OUR CITY.

GO and Do somting

Peace

well alaah with saddam and his people to stand hand by hand behind his great leader saddam .

how saddam well run his game good 1?

200 000 troops in baghdad and fight intel the death for it.

100 000 trops in south of the country to fight there near kuwait border and saudi arabia.

100 000 troops in the north to fight any troops of usa comes from turkey and fight intel the death

lanch scud misslie aginst isreil about 100 missle

lanch 20 or 30 aginst saudi arabia and 200 missle aginst kuwait and 10 or 20 aginst turkey if they help bush and blir.

salam to u all and iraq will win in the end.

BN   

I think it is very simple for Saddam to defend Iraq.

1st. Launch a pre emptive attack on US forces in Kuwait using AlSamoud 2 and Scud missiles. Cause as much casualties as possible.

2nd. Blow up all Iraqi oil fields to disrupt/delay arial bombardement and financial gain from oil should the US win. BTW it took 8+ months to get the Kuwaiti oils fields up and running after the Gulf War.

3rd. Move all military personelle/equipment into the cities--Basra, Baghdad, Kirkuk, Tikrit etc. because in GW1 Saddams forces were killed off like flies in the open desert.

4th. Wait out the bombing and fight American soldier street to street--we all remember Xamar aka Black hawk down.

5th. Film all Iraqi casualties and distribute them to foreign news companies.

Thats all I can think of now--seems the war will start Wednesday after 8 pm ET.

Let's pray for the Iraqi people... :(

Originally posted by qatari_1979:

how saddam well run his game good 1?

200 000 troops in baghdad and fight intel the death for it.

From what i heard, he has around 60k of the elite republican GUARDS taking positions in, and around the city of baghdad. I think the whole armed Iraqi military numbers around 400,000.

Also posted by qatari_1979:

100 000 trops in south of the country to fight there near kuwait border and saudi arabia.

100 000 troops in the north to fight any troops of usa comes from turkey and fight intel the death

I think he should withdrawl all his army along the country's border, and into Baghdad. If you remember the first Gulf War, almost all of them surrendered after 2wks into the war. There is talk among the American commanders that those 100k along the border are already preparing to surrender. Repositioning them in the city is i think his best choice in this war - if he is to inflict heavy casualties on the Americans.

lanch scud misslie aginst isreil about 100 missle

lanch 20 or 30 aginst saudi arabia and 200 missle aginst kuwait and 10 or 20 aginst turkey if they help bush and blir.

Sxb, the Americans are already looking for the launching vehicles and are destroying it before it even takes off the ground. He can do the same to his missiles - reposition them in Baghdad, and fire on the comming Americans.