Sign in to follow this  
Xassan Nasra Allah

if you were Saddam, how would you defend baghdad

RaMpAgE   

Xassan..at the moment theirs NO way saddam can defend iraq..i mean a big NOway....the american army is way too strong and too superior in terms of man power and techonolgy. And anways i don't think his army will fight for him expect his speacial army serivce, the rest will give into the amercans.

Mujahida   

Originally quoted by RAMPAGE

Xassan..at the moment theirs NO way saddam can defend iraq..i mean a big NOway....the american army is way too strong and too superior in terms of man power and techonolgy. And anways i don't think his army will fight for him expect his speacial army serivce, the rest will give into the amercans.

RAMPAGE No way? really no way?

Don't forget about the Unknown POWER of ALLAH Subhanalah-watala, Bush is only after OIL & getting rid of muslims and hitting on Islam & InshaAllah ALLAH will not let that happen No matter how many troops he sends and sends!

Masalama

RaMpAgE   

lat..that time allah(swt) will help the muslim people has not come as you should know..one of the sins that the day of jugdment isn't is that iraq will be demolished. so all iam gonna say is that iraq has no hope at the moment.

shyhem   

Tie ur camel and trust ur God.So far neither the Iraqis nor the rest of Muslim world have tied their camel.If u leave ur camel on the street, sooner or later it will disappear and u can't blame God for that.

Everything is possible with the will of God, but the Iraqis will lose this war big time,unless they show some bones.This guys are a bunch of coward that talk the talk but never walk the walk.We saw in 1991 how they surrendered in thousands not to mention kissing the shoes of the Americans marines.Secondly u can't fight with primitive technology against a hi-tech US army.

Saddam is an evil man only concerned about power and ruling iRAQ for life.However Bush himself is a christian crusader that is hell bent on war.Its about OiL,ITS about making iSRAEL save in preparation for the coming of the "lord' as the christian bible predicts.Bush claims he is a saved man and that we all know what it means.

As for the Iraqis defending 'emselves,well they can only do so if the'yre united and are willing to die for their believes,otherwise we're talking about Bush's next step, war against Iran and Syria.

Raage   

suratal-xasr "by time verily man is in loss except those who have faith and do rightious deeds and spread truth and patience".

and 1 more thing "whoever loves, fears, obeys and remembers Allah subhana wa ta'ala He will help them from unexpected means"

My premise is that if the unreliable Saddam fights for only 90 days, the patience of the American public will start to ebb, and the cavalier Bush would have his hopes undermined forever. That is the only way Saddam would be a winner in this war.

ScarFace   

ONE thing SADDAM can do that would cause maximum damage BUT A MISSLE SYSTEM NEAR da closest border to ISREAL and LAUNCH A MISSLE dat would hit ISREAL HARD REAL HARD. 4REAL atleast saddam has one or more nuclear missile's. DAT's DA ONly ting he can do for da rest only ALLAH KNOW's.....

Observer   

If i were Saddam, Simply i would not have distroyed my "Al-samuud2" missile. And i would have used "Game Thorey" unless i get assurance that U.S wont invade my country. Now it seems he distroyed his weapon and invasion of Iraq is inevitable. He puts himself in "loss loss" situation.

In the mean time, this war's outcome is hard to predict, never under-estimate the Iraqi people. They are very strong people.

ONE thing SADDAM can do that would cause maximum damage BUT A MISSLE SYSTEM NEAR da closest border to ISREAL and LAUNCH A MISSLE dat would hit ISREAL HARD REAL HARD. 4REAL atleast saddam has one or more nuclear missile's. DAT's DA ONly ting he can do for da rest only ALLAH KNOW's.....

The missiles he has now, have a range of 90 miles. And even if he did have missiles that could hit Isreali, it will be kinda useless because the Yahuudis (with the Americans) have deployed two tier of missile defenses around the Yahuudi state. First there is the Yahuudi build arrow missile defense system, and then there is the American patriot missile defense system ringed all over the Yahuudi state. His only best bet is to engage the Americans in urban combat----and that sure guarantees high casualties for the allias.

Goodir   

Actually since now no one knows how weak or powerfull saddam and his troops are?

I mean No one can predict that, even the Americans dare now to attack iraq when the inspectors said we can't see no Nuclear or any kind of weapons of mass destruction, relief for them.

This is when they dared to attack him and thought to Kick his ass and get the gas, plain n simple.

But still he has the chance to keep some of his Alsomoud2 missiles and pretent to have Nuclear weapons.

If the confict is started he must try to give them one knock out at the first at least once my let it be the first round, so that they can think this back is not easy. But if the game heated up and gets into 2nd and 3rd round only God knows whats gonna happen.

However, I must say this isn't gonna be easy for the Americans, It will be 2nd Vietnam or much worse..... besides everyone is against the war.

No doubt the Iraqis will be victors if they rely on and trust Allah.

Gediid   

Aduun ,the people you are talking about are Arabs who I rank amongst the biggest cowards on earth.I think Baroorta Bush ceesaanta ka weyn.I think Irag is first on the list and the rest of the tiny Arab states are next in line.If this people do not follow the way Allah ordained them to follow I think this century will be the century Arabs become the white man's slave.

mojam   

Why only Bag-daaaaaad? Iraq is not only bag-daaad. Saddam's days are numbered, if the Americans attack Iraq. I can't say that I feel sorry for him, since he is a damn dictator who is holding his people hostage. Don't get me wrong though I don't agree with Bush or Blair but Iraq deserves better ... much much better.

The only way he can win the war, like the Libaax said, is if he's army can put up a long fight but we all know that isn't gonna happen. His army probably hates him more than Bush does.