Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Stunning Landscape of Puntland and ****** Mountainous Ranges

OogBoi   

Actually, these pictures are from all over Somalia, Sool and Sanaag regions of Somaliland, Puntland, ******ia..etc

Very beautifull though..

Pictures were presented by Garoweonline.com and originally came from allsomalia.blogspot.com

regarding the locatinons of the picture it says:

Garowe Online brings you stunning photos taken from some of the most beautiful landscapes of Somalia. Breathtaking images, from Puntland, the ******, Sool and Sanaag regions of Somalia and Somaliland

i.e. 242o.jpg

This picture is Laag

Qofkii dal aqoon ahi wuu garanayaa inanay sawiradani Puntland ahayn. Fish and chip kana loo sheegi maayo

Maybe you can identify the exact locations of some of those pictures as you're apparently someone who is "Dal yaqaan"..

Clearly the majority of those pictures are from Ugaadeenia, Puntland such as Bari, Sool and Sanaag and some parts of Western Sanag.

uchi   

Actually it was I that published it on Garoweonline, I'm yet to get a response from the original author at allsomali blog aswell as some information about the photographer.

Keep in mind guys the photos are mainly from Sool and Sanaag aswell as near Hargeisa, also some of the landscapes are from Oga den region (strangly enough you cant write the name here in SOL).

Bismillahi Raxmaan , how can one resort to such low and deceiving tactics. Every other picture , mainly the ones where it looks green , and the one with the lake are pictures of the Ethiopian highlands.

Gediid   

^^^Most of the pictures are from the Ethiopian highlands but I wish sincerely they were from within Somalia and Somaliland.....Such beauty mansha Allah.

Sky   

Except for the photo with the kids, they're all from the Ethiopian Highlands. But the pictures are absolutely breathtaking. The Horn of Africa could with no doubt be considered one of the most stunning places in the world.

Sky   

Bismillahi Raxmaan , how can one resort to such low and deceiving tactics. Every other picture , mainly the ones where it looks green , and the one with the lake are pictures of the Ethiopian highlands.

Isdeji sxb, nobody here used tactics or some kind of agenda. One blogger fooled hundreds of Somalis throughout the net. Just heard the epidemic spread to Somali-Life as well. :D

Salaxuddiin, its the Awash, Lake Langano, Debre Zeit, Debre Berhane, Ambo etc. Lands of the Afars and Oromos and not the Somalis.

Uchi, don't expect an answer soon. Those pictures were made by a French photographer years ago.

He found the pictures from this website:

http://www.ethiopie.50megs.com

Click for the English version and scroll down for the respective regions. Before you do that, notice the warning :

WARNING : PICTURES USED ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO USE IT WITHOUT THE ACCORDANCE OF HIS AUTHOR !!!

:D So the best thing to do is to remove those pictures from Garowe Online.

uchi   

Well this will defently be the last time i trust a blogger. Thanks for the heads up Sky. I knew i shouldnt have published it, i will have to write an apology to the viewers, and narrow down the regions to oga den area and some parts of somalia and eithobia