Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

VOTE 2004!

Abdinuur   

I dont watch news or have the time to watch tv, but those who watch the news and know about the 2004 Presidential Candidates, let us know who to vote for and keep us inform.

Or ya'll dont vote?

Well anyway, if you have the time...you can respond and inform us what you know.

Peace.

Dhimbil   

Abdi

So far I am sticking with Haword Dean,,,he seem to be saying all the right things (except the flag issue) but he seems viable alternative to the rest.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well i am for Bush, and this is my reason, i want see once for all what America can do for the Arab World, otherwise we will never know this Cowboy attitude, so i am voting to c how he deals with the Arab world.

c/salam

Abdinuur   

zakariye,

why take that risk...he's lousy president. he dont know no jack. he's just too rich to care about the poor pple like us college students and poor families.

everything that's going on in the world is basically his fault. yeh, i would blame it on him....unemployment, high tuition, bad economy, pple dying all over the world, yup...blame it on him.

anyway, if you want bush, that's you...but i would stay away from the bushes... :cool:

Zakariye   

S/ALYKUM

Kaafi i know this cowboy child , has no clue about politics, but i want to c what he is about, i don't want hear him saying later on ,i wasn't elected for second term, if he is elected for second term , and the situation in the middle east ends as it is or worse then now ,then the world will know that you can't solve middleast problem by invading a legitimate gove but to let the Israel's get out of the arab coutnries.

c/salam

its too early to predict this now. but if history predicts the future, as they say, then lil bushy is done! reer bush somehow iraq is their undoing!

that said, the donkeys dont have well known ppl running for the office. i chose Kerry! but his wife is another time bomb! if he can keep her under control, i think hes got a very good chance.

what ever happened to african american politicans!

lately, they have disappeared except for Al, who wont get nothing since the jews dont like him.

Even though I am not American, I would like to see Dean win, but he might lose to Clark for the Democratic ticket to face Bush.

But I think Bush will win because he has generated the most funds for his campaign.

Muhammad   

do you guys know that Dean's wife is a Jew.

they are also raising their children as Jews.

u guys also know that gephard's daughter is homo.

if he becomes president - he will ligalize gay-marriage.