Sign in to follow this  
MaLiTia-GYaL

What If....

First off salaamz 2 all yall...

Secondly i dont consider my self a political person so x-cuse my fraf!! :D

Newayz i was just wonderin'

U see how Puntland is not up 4 becumin independant an how der all up 4 da long awaited SOMALI WEYN...

Well if dis SOMALI WEYN doesnt happen an none of dese peace talkz go down well... Do u reckon Puntland should follow da same steps as der fellow bruvaz in Waqooyi Galbed n fight for independancy??

Peace iyo Cano..

PunTland Weliga Nolow!!

Waqooyi Bari 4 Life!

Liqaye   

Well if dis SOMALI WEYN doesnt happen an none of dese peace talkz go down well... Do u reckon Puntland should follow da same steps as der fellow bruvaz in Waqooyi Galbed n fight for independancy

First off welcome, malitia gyal.

:D:D , yea sure why not, I think that is an absolutely delicious idea absolutley capital, then perhaps benadiir can fight for it as well, and waamo and riverine and were ever people deem it fit, each gaining support and hope from the previous groups un shackling of the chains that bind them to the ogre called somaliweyn.

BN   

First welcome Militia Gayl,

Second, the people and gov of pL are for a united federal somalia. But if the war continued for another 13, 20, 30 years--or if a federal system was not chosen, then who knows. Public opinion may change. Right now everyone in Somalia is working to establish an inclusive Federal TNG government in Nairobi. Lets hope its sucessfull.

I interested to see the thoughts of the nomads on this topic.

Peace,

BN

Puntland should follow da same steps as der fellow bruvaz in Waqooyi Galbed n fight for independancy??

why not if the people of puntland decide to go it alone its upto them. but its very vital for pl people to think hard before going that route because problems that somalians face are mega-problems and only sovereignty can't solve.

Maahir   

Well if dis SOMALI WEYN doesnt happen an none of dese peace talkz go down well... Do u reckon Puntland should follow da same steps as der fellow bruvaz in Waqooyi Galbed n fight for independancy??

I have to say they should join with Yemen.

Nasir   

This is also just to deminish somaliland from its path, ones they heard the name somaliland they run around nervous and came up with the name puntland, now you also want independent wow man this is really something anyways do what you like one day bridge intaan ka boodno ayaan eegi bal inad ka boodaan

Horta nasir waxan ku idhi walalo...

Puntland dont want idependancey.. read between da linez walal..

I was just simply asking a question... on wether Puntland should becum independant or not...

Newayz am glad dat derz civilised beings dat can actually talk on a basic level unlike certain nacasiin on somalinet! :D

Fankz 4 all ur feedback still....

Waqooyi Bari 4 Life! smile.gif

Nasir   

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this you as a puntlander asking for independace..?

ps be civil and stop calling people names ;)