Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

When can a man use another woman to get a woman?

Don't worry the title is funny, but I am here to say, using a woman as an staging-ground to get the woman you want for your life. I guess its more complicated now than ever. sorry english is not my language!

I had to catch this woman who was so arrogant, indeed. But then I realized the only effective way I can catch her like malaay is to use this woman who is her close friend whom I trusted with this job. She assured me to making the process of catching very smooth, and I approved the deal.

anyway, we succeeded, but there is a problem, the first woman (the one I used to catch her friend for me) seems to working on a coup to overturn the relationship and replace herself, since she is so interested in me!

I don't know what to do, yaaqeey!

guys, don't use any woman for another woman, they will finally end up on you! Bad strategy, I say!

Advise to the guys: Fish alone around good places and trust in Allah (sw). You will be Ok, I say it!

N.B. Please Don't assume the aforementioned women are Sheherazade and Val. I quieted them, no more relationships between us! lol

loooooool@the only effective way I can catch her like malaay

rageedi, let me tell you something sxb, as long as you don't play with people's feelings you're okay. it's a very complicated situation, be very careful about what you say and how you treat them before and after you get what you're after. honesty is the key.

-Lily-   

I had to catch this woman who was so arrogant… that is so funny. You have a way with words AU.

Mac sokor with cherry on top. And what kind of a woman agrees to maker her friend ‘jealous’?

Sheh, lucky escape :D

Abyan   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

But then I realized the only effective way I can catch her like malaay is to use this woman who is her close friend whom I trusted with this job. She assured me to making the process of catching very smooth, and I approved the deal .

Advise to the guys:
trust in Allah (sw).
You will be Ok, I say it!

Sorry to put you on the spot, but how can these two go together?

FatB   

say wat? ur makeing as much sence as a druk hoon at the end of a chelsea v liverpool match....

Jamelia   

Allah Ubaahne..LooooL..Stop playing with women...

Thats what you get for playing the village stud...Probs and more problems smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Alle-ubaahne I would say u deserved it. way kugu fiicanatahay ya ku yidhi gabadh kale istimaal sa gabadh kale kugu soo hesho yadii aaba kugu so jeesatay ...allah in an arka jeclaan laha :D

wa salaam

J.Lee   

Lesson learned: Use the right bait.

It's better to use worms when fishing. I learned that the hard way, believe me.

Foxy   

Didnt read the thread, but me thinks( in regards to the question at hand) when every ***** in this wide world can get away on opening some ****** topic just for the sake of it..Go figure to those who are still known for their for fully fletched manhood

cheers