Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Healthiest State In Horn Of Africa

osman_nz   

fabregas u have nothing to argue on...puntland is doing better then every other area..and any reasonable can see this..and im sure any reasonable somali can...marka lets leave ur madness there..

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You are very weird now go and change your id. Adeer you have been exposed.

What do you mean exposed?

You are not the ruler of Puntland, i don't need to ask you or anyone permission to associate myself with the region of my ancestors. You need to chill and stop being so defensive all the time.

^^

Oh, since im a puntlander i'm not allowed to comment on issues or critisize nonsensical information provided by other puntlanders, is that what you are saying?

^^^Adeer you can do what you want, you are an adult but expect to be checked by other adults.

Its the way of the world dear lad. Also stop the pretences you exposed yourself.

Exposed myself on what, this is a discussion forum, LOl. You really are obsessed aren't you? There is a whole world out there, you know? i recommend you to take some brake and fresh air from this messageboard, coz frankly you are starting to show symptoms of being senile and paranoid.

osman_nz   

Inspector...can u deny that puntland is doing nutritionally better then other somalis in the region? do u deny this? if you do then u deny the united nation study and from that we can assume u r either insane or have an agenda..

Whether u want to acknowledge it or not, puntland is doing the better then other somali regions and that the map indicate..and that was the point of this post

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Inspector...can u deny that puntland is doing nutritionally better then other somalis in the region? do u deny this? if you do then u deny the united nation study and from that we can assume u r either insane or have an agenda..

Whether u want to acknowledge it or not, puntland is doing the better then other somali regions and that the map indicate..and that was the point of this post

You are pathetic, what is there to deny or acknowledge?

It's like a homeless person braging to another homeless person that he has less holes on his coat. That map above shows nothing to be proud of, the whole of somalia is classified as being in a state of "FOOD ALERT"! I don't see how any reasonable individual could see this as a source of jubilation. But then again somalis inherently don't care how low things are in the global context just as long as they are two centimeters ahead of other somalis which inturn produces opportunity to gloat internally while the rest of the world laughs at the pitty state that is Somalia.

Had you come with a source clearly stating that Puntland had no food shortage and is indeed "the healthiest state in the horn of africa", then i would agree with "Masha-Allah", but what you posted was outright lame.

osman_nz   

Inspector, well yes puntland is on alert for food shortages..but their not severe as hargeisa and mogadishu and that is totally undeniable.

Puntland has 200 000 idp's mainly oromo's and southerners. Now the main bulk of poverty is in those area's and they are being addressed as we speak. Farole has introduced social welfare for every citizen of puntland and free health also. There is program that is occuring for idp's 2700 will graduate and become licensed self employed ppl of puntland and make a living.

So inshallah the poverty is being addressed where it is occuring with our leader farole. And when it wasn't being addressed in august 2008 we were still alot better of then other somalis in hargeisa or hamar.

Imagine if they do that study now with free health, and welfare payments. Puntland will be leap and bounds ahead again. Not to mention the child vaccination that is occuring across the whole state to keep our kid's idp's or natives from dying due to preventable diseases.

Inspector puntland is addressing it's poverty issue. And the bulk of it is in idp camp's. Do you see other somalis addressing their poverty? nope.

That is why puntland in 1 years time after all these reforms results are seen will double the nutritional levels of puntlanders, health wise and economically.

At least we are doing something, what are the hargeisa and hamar ppl doing about their problem? nothing thats what...the hamar guy is to busy firing an ak 47 whilst the hargeisa guy is to busy gloating about law n order they established.

So at least we are ahead of other somalis and u should praise that not condemn it. i doubt ur puntlander anyways.

osman_nz   

rudy, that is united nation study go take it up with them if u have an issue with the facts. the only time puntland is shown is regarding the idp's and u think all puntlanders are like that then ur sadly mistaken.

Puntland is alot better then where ur from and that what count's and the united nation food agency prove it.

Puntland will remain the land of the Gods only so long as it is the home of the brave

Osmn_NZ, Do you believe in Gods or ONLY ONE ALMIGHTY GOD, I think your moto is wrong and may lead you into a SHIRK. Change it bro.