Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

Ladies Gents, Does This Bother You?

Ladiif   

#1. Exclusive to the Ladies: Does it bother you seeing your younger sister getting married while you still waiting for Mr. right to come along?

#2. To all the NOMADS, according to our culture, how does it sound/feel when the younger of 2 sisters is married while the older one is still living with their family? There must be something wrong w/her, right?

#3. Guys, what would you do if you happened to be in this kind of situation? Would you let the younger one pass on her older sister?

Your comments, contributions are appreciated. Thanks.

Hanna   

No It would not bother me at all...in fact I would be happy for her and encourage her to get maried.... after all she found her second half so why should it bother me....everyone got their calaf and time na'meen

my lil sister getting maried doesn't change the odds of my mariage nor would it make me any older than I am..

peace smile.gif

I would hate my sister with passion!!!!!!

just kidding..as Hanna said it's all calaf and you won't take from this life anything more than the written smile.gif

Absolutely I'll be happy for her ;)

Hibaad   

Eventhou i don't have any sisters but i don't think it wld.

If my younger brothers got married b4 me i wld be happy for them its calaf.

Kool_Kat   

It wouldn't bother me... I would be happy for her... It all "CALAF"... If her Mr Right shows up before me that is totally fine with me... I would support he in any way possible...

You must have something wrong with you, if you can't be happy for your own sister's happinness...