Sign in to follow this  
NABAD x 3

BREAKING NEWS: 800 people many of them Somalis killed.

This sounds very strange, Why did the Sudanese government hide this incident since January?

I wonder how its possible to smuggle weapons all the way from Sudan to Israel, Your talking about almost 3000 miles.

If its true all these Somalis dead Allaha u naxariisto, iyo intii kale ee muslimiin ee ku le'day.

Ismahaan   

Inna lilaah waa innalihu rajicuun.

I Pray to the Al Mighty Allah to rest their soul in heaven!

This is very sad. It makes me really sad, as a somali. May Allah give us the wisdom and power to follow the path of peace.Amiin

Gabbal

Your title is very inappropriate

Its appropriate, I listened to Aljazeera Arabic this afternoon when they interviewed the Sudanese Highway minister where he said 200 of the victims were Sudanes and the rest were refugees smuggled from Somalia, Ethiopia, and Eritrea. So if he is telling the truth, the number of Somalis must be high.

Dhubad.   

ما أدى ; إلى ; مقت ;ل 800 شخص ; بين ;هم صوم ;ال¡ 0;ون وإث ;يو 6;يو 06; وإر ;يت 5;يو 06; وسو ;دا  6;يو 06;.

This is extract from the Aljazeera website, basically it says up to 800 people were killed and they came from countries like Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan and Eritria.

Allah Yarxam intii dhimatay.