Sign in to follow this  
jabarti

ETHIOPIA, JABUTI ERITERIA, AND KENYA WITH U.S.A AGAINST SOMALIA.

jabarti   

MELES SANAWI OF ETHIOPIA HAS ACCUSED US THAT WE WERE BEHIND MOMBASA TWIN ATTACKS AGAINS JEWISH INTERESTS IN KENYA.

AND BECAUSE OF THAT THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED SATAN STATES (USA) HAS CALLED BOTH PRESIDENTS OF ETHIOPIA AND KENYA FOR CONSULTATIONS TO WASHINGTON.

ALSO, YESTERDAY AMERICAN SECRETARY OF DEFENCE MR. RAMSFIELD WAS TOURING AROUND HORN OF AFRICAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING ETHIOPIA, JIBUTI AND ERITERIA TO SEE HOW THEY WILL COOPERATE THE WAR AGAINST WHAT HE CALLED AL QAIDA CELLS IN SOMALIA.

ALSO, AMERICAN MELITERY ARE TRAINING AND EQUIPING KENYAN FORCES INORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMALIS FUNDAMENTALIST AT BAY.

THEREFORE, MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT IF WE KILL AND HATE EACH OTHER, AND IF OUR NEIGHBORS PLUS THE BIG SATAN ARE ORGANISING AND COOPERATING FORCES OF EVIL AGAINS US, WHO WILL BE LEFT ALIVE.

SHOULD WE UNITE OUR FORCES AND DEFEAT THE EVIL FORCES OR SHOULD WE CONTINUE OF KILLING OURSELVES AND THEN AMERICANS WITH ETHIOPIAN WILL FINISH US ALL.

AS YOU MAY KNOW WE HAVE A FERTAIL LAND FULL OF NATURAL RESOUCES BUT WE HAVE ANIMALS IN A HUMAN FORM IN SOMALIA WHO ONLY KNOW HOW TO DISTROY AND KILL BUT NOT HOW TO BUILD AND SAFE.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT OUR FUTURE, AND THE EXISTANCE OF THIS NATION OF OURS (SOMALIA.)

MAY THE ALLAH HELP US ALL.

SHARE YOUR TOUGHTS ABOUT THIS TOPIC: NEW CAMPAING BY EXIS OF EVIL AGAINST OUR MUSLIM EMPIRE OF HORN OF AFRICA (SOMALIA)MELES SANAWI ACCUSES THAT WE SOMALIS ARE BEHIND MOMBASA TWIN ATTACKS AGAINS JEWISH INTERESTS IN KENYA.

ALSO, YESTERDAY AMERICAN SECRETARY OF DEFENCE MR. RAMSFIELD WAS TOURING AROUND HORN OF AFRICAN REGIONS INCLUDING ETHIOPIA, JIBUTI AND ERITERIA TO SEE HOW THEY WILL COOPERATE THE WAR AGAINST OF WHAT HE CALLED AL QAIDA CELLS IN SOMALIA.

ALSO, AMERICAN MELITERY ARE TRAINING AND EQUIPING KENYAN FORCES INORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMALIS AT THE BAY.

THEREFORE, MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT ARE WE GOING OF KILLING AND HATING EACH OTHER, OR SHOULD TAKE THIS AS A WAKE UP CALL.

IF OUR NEIGHBORS PLUS THE BIG SATAN ARE ORGANISING AND COOPERATING FORCES OF EVIL AGAINS US, WHO WILL BE LEFT ALIVE IN OUR MOTHERLAND.

SHOULD WE UNITE OUR FORCES AND DEFEAT THE EVIL FORCES (AS WE DID IN THE PAST) OR SHOULD WE CONTINUE OF KILLING EACH OTHER AND THEN AMERICANS WITH ETHIOPIAN WILL FINISH US ALL.

AS YOU MAY KNOW WE HAVE A FERTILE-LAND FULL OF NATURAL RESOUCES BUT WE HAVE ANIMALS IN A HUMAN FORM IN SOMALIA.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT OUR FUTURE, AND THE FUTURE EXISTANCE OF THIS NATION CALL SOMALIA.

MAY THE ALLAH HELP US ALL?

SHARE YOUR TOUGHTS ABOUT HOW BEST WE CAN DEAL WITH THIS NEW CAMPAING BY EXIS OF EVIL AGAINST OUR MUSLIM EMPIRE OF HORN OF AFRICA (SOMALIA).

AS LONG AS ALLAH IS THERE WE WILL BE THERE, (ALLAH IS EVERLASTING) THAT MEANS WILL BE THERE AS LONG AS ALLAH WANTS US TO BE AROUND. BUT THE CONDITION OF OUR SURVIVAL IS THAT(UNLESS WE CHANGE OUR SATUATION ALLAH WILL NOT HELP US OR CHANGE OUR CONDITIONS.)

THEREFORE LETS FIRST MAKE THE FIRST MORE THEN ALLAH WILL GRAND US THE VICTORY.

Nice   

Asalam Aleikum

We put our self in this horrible situation in the name of QABIL. Don´t blame others for that, why can´t we live in peace and harmorny.

Why are we claiming to be be Good muslim? Why are we hating each other?. If we are real muslims and followers of Islam, then we shouldn´t be fighting each other.

" al muslim akhul muslim"

GOD BLESS THE SOMALIS IN SOMALIA AND EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD.

Untill we unite and eliminate qabil-way of thinking then we are heading nowhere.

A/aleikum¨

Deep thinker

IF SOMALIA GETS ATTACKED I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE ON THE STREET BURNING american flags

secondly if an attack was carried out on somalia which i think is more neglable than inevitable

WWlll and WWllll FIVE AND SIX INCLUDING THE SEQUAL THE PREQUAL and the directors cut will all happen on US ground THEY DOn't KNOW who they messing with man SOMALIS will make em remember 1993 yoh

ONE L'O'V'E YA'LL

Haashim   

Nice well said Bro. I agree with U 100%.

blaming others will not solve our problems as the arabic saying says:

NACIIBU ZAMAAN WAL CAYBU FIINA WALYSA LI ZAMAANINAA CAYBUN SIWAANAA.

WE BLAME TIME AND ALL THE SHAME COME FROM US, AND THERE IS NO SHAME IN OUR TIME EXCEPT US.

I want to say fellow nomads the bullet that come from your fellow muslim,somali is worse than the bullet that come from enemy, so we have to stop the civil war first, if we cann't stop we have to not blame if others take advantage to achieve their goals by giving us weapons to kill each other.

I want to ask one question to all of you:

regard yourself as a one poor helpless man/woman, Mogadisho resident who suffered warlord fights some of his relatives die either 91, 92 93 .....until now civil wars in mogadisho, who hear once from one particular warlord that ethiopia wants to control our land they're chiristian and we are muslim we cann't have any coooperation but war and jihad enz, at the same time fighting with his somali fellowers and causing many devestation and killings in his cityand country, and not only that but after year or months saying ethiopia is a our neighbour, friend country siad barre has created our problem we were always friends we have to cooperate with ethiopia etc,

do you think that this person minds if ethiopia or america invaded somalia and controlled or he/she would like to live and suffer under this business/war lord who already sold our land and dignity.

My fellow somalis i sometimes say to myself

MAANAA WAALAN MISE CADNBAA LAGA HEESAYAA

having said that i am against all intervention of our affairs, but how long this killing, hating etc continue, or there are few who benefitting our suffer?. I am sure the answer is:

Y E S

Wassalamu Calaykum.

Nice   

Praise to Allah,

12 years of suffering, Subxana lah when will it stop. I mean the hate among us is so big that it destroyed the entire nation, that´s history.

WHAT IS THE FUTURE FOR US SOMALIS???

Walahi the only solution is to return to the origin, with that I mean TO ISLAM.

Brothers and sisiters I know many feel like me, lets pray for the nation and the somali community worldwide.

Not everybody is into qabil, there are GOOD somalis out there, proud ones with respect to humanity.

I hope the minority ones join us in the quest to conquer and unite the somali nation.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

LOVE HUMANITY

UNITY

Don't think that we cannot change our fate because of the warloards back home and the number of enemies we must face outside outside somalia's borders, namely ethopia and america. Israel's Ariel Sharon had the gall to openly boast that "We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." (Knesset, Tel Aviv, October 3, 2001). It must be noted that Jews are less than 2% of the total population of United states(we are 100% in somalia yet we are still divided?)! Sharon can say this because the jews are united, economically effluent, fiercely loyal to their cause, loyal to their leaders and vocal on all isuues related to their well-being. We don't have the above qualities. And thats exactly what we need to acheive.

THEREFORE, MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT IF WE KILL AND HATE EACH OTHER, AND IF OUR NEIGHBORS PLUS THE BIG SATAN ARE ORGANISING AND COOPERATING FORCES OF EVIL AGAINS US, WHO WILL BE LEFT ALIVE.

You can say its a case of divide and conquer. But never thought our Djiboutian cousins would betray us to an out-side forces. ****

salaam, It is ashame that muslims today question what is the way out of all this turmoil. Yet they have islam now for over 1400 years. When we ask these questions we show that we are not deserving of islam, because we do not believe that islam has all the answers. if we did then we would not ask such questions like what should somalia do?

We must realize that Rasullah S fought for 23 years to establish the khilafah system and when it was destroyed in the late 1920's islam has fallen in all aspects. i implore you to read my post on Hobyo and assist in reviving islam in somalia and the world.