Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

ARE BALD GUYS SEXY?

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Sthlm, plz don't make me shave part of my head in resemblance to boldness,LoL. Sorry walaal then i am out of your list i guess, i don't have bold,But let me ask you this , what is so intrigue about boldness? Oh i get it beside the shine, you like to use his shine head as reflected mirror for makeup. Sorry noh

a/salam

Juxa   

zakariye,,,mmmmm thnx for the tip,,,maba ku fakarin taas.

back to the Q, like shaqsii said, most of the bold pple i know happen to be quite intellectual and sophisicated.

when it comes to sexiness,,,,if he is well-built, athletic, has nice features like longish and not roundish face, then he will look very mmm. if he is short,,,,then abootadis alaha ku xiriirsho, he is better off with full head ;)

onkod,,,,increase of hormones will result in hair grow aan maqli jirey kakakaka,,,,,like women with moustache,,,or was it eating too much chicken :D

A7LA-SHU   

heck yeah... not that they only look smart but they are fineee. i know this might sound wack. but my Music teacher is out of the country so we had this black guy, he is about late 20s or early 3os. yo the nigga is fineeee as can be.... he is tall, he is not dark coz he got some white blood in him... i was tellin my friend i don't mind if my teacher don't come back at all lol.....

so my answer is BIG YES... only when they are black thou.. i don't think white dude would look that fine first of all icon_razz.gif:D

Zakariye   

S/ALAYKUM

MagnoonaG, is this you talking,we were only talking about i guess Somali Bold Men,and here you go Mixing Milk and Sand,what is with you MG,now do another post telling us about Somali Bold Men not any other gender , or Race, stay with the topic Somali Bold Men.P E R I O D,or i will loose the taste of this thread for sure.

c/salam

raula   

Zak..what is it...coz you aint that sexy bold brotha they got in mind...lol ;) kiddin' but me..I think bold guyz(and I mean somali)are a very sexy..especially once they got that musculinity and height to go with...Ooooweee!! :cool: BY the way, I almost hit on my uncle(distant uncle) who has just the described features above and on top of that got some unique sense of humor and wonderful personality...not to say that damn he makes mad cheddah!..(ofcourse educated-MBA and Computer science)..so I go visit my Habo(his mom)whenever I get the chance...looooooool ;):D .

ladies! i know alot of bald guys(bald eagles) who are singing the blues! so if yall interested in them, gimme the 411, i sure hooked u ladies!...damn bold is sexy!

whats next! dumb & dumber!! :confused:

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Zakariye:

S/ALAYKUM

MagnoonaG, is this you talking,we were only talking about i guess Somali Bold Men,and here you go Mixing Milk and Sand,what is with you MG,now do another post telling us about Somali Bold Men not any other gender , or Race, stay with the topic Somali Bold Men.P E R I O D,or i will loose the taste of this thread for sure.

c/salam

forgive me for bringin other race lol.. but when i read the post he was the first one i was able to think of... but i hear ya. well somali guy bold? hmmm no thanks.... and i don't think he would look cute. it is enough the fact they skinny no need to add boldness to it lol...

Originally posted by rudy:

ladies! i know alot of bald guys(bald eagles) who are singing the blues! so if yall interested in them, gimme the 411, i sure hooked u ladies!...damn bold is sexy!

whats next! dumb & dumber!! :confused:

Rudy i'll get u all the 411 on PM even though i don't like that blues, but hey why not right lol.. :D;)

Originally posted by Zakariye:

s/alaykum

Sthlm, plz don't make me shave part of my head in resemblance to boldness,LoL. Sorry walaal then i am out of your list i guess, i don't have bold,But let me ask you this , what is so intrigue about boldness? Oh i get it beside the shine, you like to use his shine head as reflected mirror for makeup. Sorry noh

a/salam

loool..make up kumalahooo...kkkk...beside that, bold kiisa inaa ku nuurnuursado aan jeclahay nooh..taas yaa diiday mugoo

icon_razz.gif

nuune   
STHLM_Lady lol kkkkkkkkk,you know what,they said,there was a somali maah-maah that says: bidaar iyo naag ilaah baa is daba dhigay,hadii aadan maqlin maah-maahdan kula yaabi maayo,waayo maah-maahdan waxay aheed 2 qarni ka hor waa markii geela laga soo dhici jiray abukaate xaaji qoondheere,isla maalinkaa muxuyidiin gabartiisa ayaa dhimatay markii ay kuftay ka bacdi ayadoo xaragooneeso,sida aan maqlay shoowiisato weenaatay ayey aheed,sanadku wuxuu ahaa 1803 sida aan hubo ama ay ila tahay,macsalamo

There are two main reasons why guys shave their hair

1. Bidaar (naturally occuring, at which point some guys are forced to homogenize their head)

2. Xarago (which suprises me coz there is nothing remotely attractive about bold head :confused: )

I just like to say, if you wanna shave your head, by all means go ahead, however you might wanna check what shape of head you have before you proceed with that decision. Coz I can tell you, some head should not be shaved.........that is all smile.gif