Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

ARE BALD GUYS SEXY?

Hibo   

hi all i just wanted to ask you what do u think about bald guys? Are they cool in bed or hot? are they sexier than other guys?

give us your verdict?? your experiences??

Baydan   

ahahaha that question just tickles the life

outa me...hey man me mouth's sealed..Let's see if other's will answer it for us..Okey Honesita?

Hibo   

Interesting ...

I would say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I would also say that Baldies tend to be smart people somehow cant help thinking that its because of their smart nature that they lose hair.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

The only time I like bald people is at the movies. Some-how, I like the person sitting infromt of me to be bald so I can have a clear cinema-scope view cwm16.gif

Abdinuur   

lol @ EESHO...ama be a bald head and sit in front of ya... cwm32.gif

Whatchu mean by Bald guys...you mean bald-bald with no hair at all meaning HAIR wont grow back...or just the style...?...

Salaan...

Xaraka:

Aw bidaarle, adi bidaartaa hadii ku gishay ma isku bogtay hee. Iyaah, maalintii meeqo bajaq aa kusoo fiirineyso hee, meeqana aa lambarkood kuu dhibaayo nooh. smile.gif Ar bidaar marlee fiican tahey, markee tahey sidii garoonka diyaaradaha camal nooh. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

ONKOD   

BALDNESS IS A RESULT OF AN EXCESSIVE PRODUCTION OF A MALE HORMONE CALLED TESTESTERONE. SO IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TESTESTERONE...WELL THAT CAN BE TRANSLATED AS BEING SEXY OR VERY MASCULINE. cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

SALAAMA!

lulla   

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!i THINK THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY.WHAT YA THINK ABOUT FEMALE BALD THOUGHT?coz i was thinking about.I figure if it look sexy on guys, it will sexy on ladies too!

Hibo   

lulla:

abaabalah, naag bidaarleh hadaan arki lahaa waa fagaareen lahaa nooh, ninbidaarleh aala isku heestay sheekada caadi miyaa mise maya, asaa noo keentay naag bidaarleh, walaahi bidaarteeda aa bun lagu duban lahaa raga qaarkiis. Muqayiliinta aa jecel naagaha bidaarta iyo shaarbaha leh, weey marqaan badanyihiin aan maqlay.

ARAWEELO   

If you are tall, dark & 6'2", fit, and you shave your bald head before the hair grows back then you are sexy. But if you are 4'9", with a round mid section and let your hair grow from the sides like a river you are butt ugly.

cwm44.gif

Baydan   

ONKOD lol

That is funny..lol I mean bald guys waxee iska dhaadhacsiiyeen waaye extra testostorone kulaha my freind boasts that it takes less than a week for him to grow full-blown beard ..says it comes with that perticular extra loaded hormone..lol this just cracks me up you guys are funny.

Macalin   

War Geedi muruxooow...balsee maanta waa kusidee?

Waaye waaye aad nageesee?..haye..bal soo saar kuwani kale...

salaam..lol

LOL..all ths ppl waxa jooga maleh hadeerta kawaran hee