Sign in to follow this  
Shankarooni

Shall We Support Ahlu Sunna Wa Al Jamaaca???

Thanks for the admins for accepting my membership (after long time which I don't know why)…

My first topic is to the Somaliland politicians in SOL, our beloved brothers & sisters from our neighboring countries are welcomed as well...

Ladies and gentlemen: I like to ask why do not we encourage our people & government to support Ahlu Suna Wa Al Jamaca (ASWAJ) in Somalia who are in the front line fighting the Shayaatin group which showed nothing but hate to Somaliland?

In my opinion, I think this step has two main advantages:

ONE: Fighting terrorism

We should be more serious in fighting terror. Unfortunately our government has not been serious about this fight especially on the cultural level. Al shayaatin is not really evil in the sense they are aware if it, as matter of fact they believe that they are the most blessed people on earth and the closest to Allah. These radical Salafi have their schools of thought, books and Islamic scholars. The only way to defeat them is to encourage the other party which is the Sufi and moderate Salafi. I believe our government has just used the term "fighting terrorism" to catch the attention of the Western world but they do not have any solid plan (or even clue) to counter terrorism.

TWO: Saving Somalia

Sharif is the cleanest of all Somali presidents we have seen ever. He is facing a very hard time and he is stuck and does not know what to do! He needs our help because he is facing unusual enemy! The problem in Somalia is no longer clan vs clan but its government vs Shayaatin. If Sharif fails in this war, Somaliland will be the next to fall! And this had very ugly consequences: The US and west will take this chance to make the region another Iraq or Afghanistan where they find a market for their weapon factories. We need to put full stop to this very likely scenario by helping the Sharif indirectly which he will be thankful later on. Somaliland has opened hart to Omer Geeli although he does not recognize Somaliland and I think we should treat Sharif the same indirectly...

(Again: This help is for us not only for Sharif black eyes)

(Again: This help is done indirectly not directly)

I think our help to ASWAJ should be in the same degree we've supported the SNM back in the 80s: directly from Diaspora as well from businessmen in Somaliland, also the use of media is encouraged to cope with the new world.

Final note ( for those who may doubt my loyalty to my country)I am hardcore somalilander..I believe in the Independence & Liberty of Somaliland until the Mahdi comes and unites all Muslims :D

We should support anyone who can along with Somaliland as a neighboring country even if that one is Alshabaab member ...... Sheegatooyinka oo dhan waa in laga takhallusaa.

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o

Your comment is so diplomatic that it is hard to say it contributes positively to this debate.

So let me try get something out of your mouth by asking you 2 Qs:

About the 1st sentence:

Why you think Al-Shayatin could be a possible friend of somaliland while you know they call us Murtadiin AKA infidels & they conducted several suicide attacks which are in to some degree one reason for the election delay?

About the 2nd sentance:

Do not think declaring war on Al-Shayatiin OPENLY & ACTIVELY is the best way to bust those (Sheegatoo) who have live withen us...pray with us but have secrete affairs with satin soldiers?

Originally posted by Shankarooni:

J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o

Your comment is so diplomatic that it is hard to say it contributes positively to this debate.

So let me try get something out of your mouth by asking you 2 Qs:

About the 1st sentence:

Why you think Al-Shayatin could be a possible friend of somaliland while you know they call us
Murtadiin
AKA infidels & they conducted several suicide attacks which are in to some degree one reason for the election delay?

About the 2nd sentance:

Do not think declaring war on Al-Shayatiin OPENLY & ACTIVELY is the best way to bust those (Sheegatoo) who have live withen us...pray with us but have secrete affairs with satin soldiers?

About the 1st sentence: I said IF sxb making the worst and most impossible scenario here.

About the 2nd sentance: Never understood what you're asking here ,,,, can you elaborate a lil bit ??

Kashafa   

Waraa Shankaaron,

Abti, xoogaa qayyil-kee aa kula tagay aan umalaynaa. Ninyahow, qayyil-ka oo xad dhaaf-ka ah mashaakil badan ayoo leeyahay. Kistoo yar waala gartay, qac ka sii, laakin day and night markee aa uu fadhisid, waxaan oo kale aa lasoo shir tagee.

Laakin, abti, waxaa la dahay doqon-ka mar mar boo run(truth) carab-keesa xadaa. Hada athiga, inta aa soo qortay hal eray oo run aa ku jiro:

If Sharif fails in this war, Somaliland will be the next to fall!

Indeed, inshallah Sharif will fail, and Somaliland will fall.

Soon-tyme, inshallah.

AL shariif has kicked Ethiopia to adiis and ina yusuf to yamen, I have 0 doubt he will sent shayatiin back to Toora Boora :D

Qaat= QUUT AL AWLIYAA

I am agaist Qat in civial area...but it war its yes...Makes them stronger...Good exapmle: since ONLF used QAT, they made great advances in west block...

If Sharif fails in this war, Somaliland will be the next to fall!

Thats what we call wihsful thinking...what I said was dacaayad to wake people up...but thanks to allah you showed some of the hate from out mouth...(& what is hiddin in their heart is more) and this is a message to all somalilanders who want to get dirty with the south...To fight AL khawaarij is a MUST in islam otherwise, they will continue to make fasaad everywhere.

Like today:

in yemen today, the shytan who made the sucide attack was from somalia's Al shayaatiin

This is a call to ALWIDAYA wherever they are...