Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Ring..Ring..Ring..

No. I think we should keep it. Should be winner in the SOL oscars as the most meaningless thread in the women's section. And its started by a man. Surprise!. ;)

salamz;

i must have missed da point of this thread, seems like little chicks and farahs cat fighting;

chill ppl

salamz

NGONGE   

^^^ This was supposed to be a one-sided phone conversation. It must be just me then that eavesdrops on other people’s conversations. The best thing about mobile phones (though I dislike the silly invention) is that such conversations help you pass the time when in a tedious train journey. As you can see above, although I’ve written only one part of that phone conversation, it was very easy to work out what the person on the other side was saying.

I agree, I am weird. Delete it, delete it. :mad:

NGONGE   

^^ I'll give you two years, saaxib. Soon, some innocent looking woman will entrap you, marry you and rearrange you life. You’ll be as accommodating and harmless as me icon_razz.gif

PS

Did you see Xaaji checkmate waxa ku dhacay? His training is so advanced; he’s even been given the title ‘Isra’s dad’. Wax “isxeji†la yedhahdo ma jiran, resistance is futile. :D

Ayaayo, dee naga delete garay waxan. :rolleyes: