Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Gedi married to Meles cousin

you ever wonder how this unknow Gedi came out of the wood-work? so far cy is no show in Mog and the word is that hes not given the go flag by Meles.

word is that Meles prefers Gedi to run the show. Gedi's father was Meles driver while he was exiled in Mog. after the civil war, gedi left with Meles, where he studied and lived with the Meles family. Then he married Meles cousin.

gedi is know to be quirky and undeceive. also, cys health condition is another thing that has so far limited his appearance in Mog.

we will see the outcome! however, so far, looks like Gedi is gonna be the puppet on a string and the etho army will stay in somali as long as Gedi in pwr.

i told every in the forum when the war was gonna start.

u had no clue about Gedi, correct?? will i guess the facts always surprise pple and make your eyes wide open.

wc to the new era, lick that xahaashi azz!!

there is no doubt Gedi is the worst somali traitor ever!! i just hope that we never support this moran...!

this man is the biggest traitor of all in the history of somali people. Nothin compares to his traitorship!! I hope, i am around the day they hang his azz!!