Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Ok.....

Originally posted by Cambarro:

She is from the fish & chips clan. Would that do? [/QB]

Goes well with Ranch Dipping clan. Now lets eat.

P.S. I might be wrong, but I believe alot of marriages end in failure simply due to the lack of thinking that goes into day after. Hopefully in time, people will learn to adjust and prioritize.

NGONGE   

Oh yes. It will do nicely. Alas, I'm not as free as I used to be these days. Well, erm, when I say 'these days' I mean the last half dozen years of course. :D

PS

If you can ensnare Mr Sophist above you'll be doing your sister a great favour. Waxa la yedhi he's an absolute catch.

Sophist   

NGONE! Ma anigaad ila soo doonatey sarcasmkaagii iila timi ina abtoow?

Cambaro, thanks for your contribution on this thread. Adigoo kale waa loo baahan yahay, maxaa yeeley runtii qof aqooneed ayaad tahay.

Be well.

Zafir   

^Why do you ask, what you already know? Yes Adiga ayuu sarcasmka kula soo doontay.

*Claps devilishly* This is fun! :D:D

One way to filter the gold-digger from the genuine article is to tell her that you are broke but willing to work hard to provide for her to the best of your ability.

Naaah! Pre-nap is what every man should get.

murefu   

One way to filter the gold-digger from the genuine article is to tell her that you are broke but willing to work hard to provide for her to the best of your ability.

And if u fail to keep ur promises for the sake of ALLAH e.i ur expectation of doing something did work out/or plans did NOT work out as u were hoping to be..then famaly failure will be there ..this is why most somali marraiges fail after some yearS and as somali women cant bear reality as difficults arise day afer day is another case of family failure... smile.gif DONT DRIVE TO DISASTER WHEN YOU ARE NOT PROPER/SUITABLE CAPABLE ENOUGH TO RUN YOUR FAMILY .

Marriage can succeed when both parties are on the same level. They have the same understanding and same goals. The same values which should guide their approach to building a stronger family: i.e How to instill family values in children

Good point sis ..this is THE only possible way a marriage might last longer..

hodman   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:

and...finally never go to bed angry

An excellent advise. I can't be next to person Iam angry at. [/QB]
Yeah you can..if you're married to them. I can't imagine anyone having a marriage that doesn't have those "going to bed angry nights" It's all those other good times that make you 4get...until the next time u go to bed angry...

Marriage is a blessing. Men who shy away from comittments arent worth losing sleep over. Cos in their twisted mind, they think it is all take take take, without realising the giving nature of a lady.

Cambaro,u might be right but i might differ from ur stance.Men might shy away from committments and on the other hand,there also exist a greater maltitude of women who believe that in marriage,its all about the man who benefits from it with out realising that the whole thing is sharing based on an establishment.What's in the marriage that only benefits the guy and doesn't benefit her?

Haye haye threakeygu wuu isku buuqey sow ma'aha?Lol

Sheh-His magac is Abdi lugo fargeeto...Lol

Valenteenah-Girly it's sad though isn't it?Lakiin it's cool everything is sorted now alxamdulilah I have found inner peace and we've resolved whatever was and in this case wasn't 'gwannin'(Im old I need to throw in the odd slang word in to feel young again Lol)

Cambaro-Marka hore Masha'Allah mabruuk on your marriage(However long ago it was)Insha'Allah khayr,will iyo full fat caano and all that good stuff ...Amiin.Tida kale are you as surprised by how disappointed some of these Farax's outlooks are as me?

FELLAS-Do you all believe that women want a huge empty(ajar wise)wedding?Times are changing and whilst the shallow/extravagant gashantis are becoming even more so the settled/simplistic ones are becoming more so in theres too(content with less is more.Dont be so pessimistic guys you dont need to take out a loan from the world bank to marry a girl....and if this is what she suggests then tell her to STEP!What kind of example will she be to your impressionable daughters?

Less is more and the rest will follow!

Btw people thanks for your help....(!) icon_razz.gif