Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Sharif Ahmed and his problem

Meiji   

NGONGE,

Masaakin?

Mogadishu society withstood all forces thrown at it, from the brutal civil wars, to UNISOM, to the brutal Ethiopian occupation, to the ruthless warlords, to the countless foreign-created governments, to now the religious warlords.

All forces have been thrown in the dustpin of history, yet Mogadishu society is as energetic as ever before.

Mogadishu society will enter its final stage: the crucial process of institutional development.

Meiji   

Che,

Mogadishu society is resilient, and its will can not be overlooked.

What exactly is wrong at that statement?

NGONGE   

^^ They are still masaakin. Have you ever met a geesi in need of sympathy?

Che,

JB does not try to justify madness. He's a PR man (even Duke is not this bad). This one keeps describing a city we all know about but could never recognise when listening to him. It's a shame that when Somaliland and Puntland gave us those two, xamar kan ayay tuftay! :Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Meiji:

Che,

Mogadishu society is resilient, and its will can not be overlooked.

What exactly is wrong at that statement?

Who's overlooking it?

LooooooooooooL@NGONG E

Meiji   

NGONGE,

What exactly is madness about my posts in this topic?

The past 18 years one thing has been proven: no faction that has not the support of the people will prevail.

Since all factions tried to take power in Mogadishu, they needed to win over the people and advance the interest of Somali society. All failed in this, and we all know what happened.

Again, what exactly made you guys angry and agitated? I wonder...

NGONGE   

^^ Because it is plainly obvious that not ALL your so called society is in agreement. So when you say 'M Society', you're really talking out of your ear, saaxib. There is not such thing. Give us a post code please.

Meiji   

NGONGE,

There is a Mogadishu society, and it is composed of all the different segments of the city who all made clear their desire for peacefull setlement and have denounced all conflict between whatever faction.

Isn't that a simple fact?

Why else do you think the daily fighting in the city ended? It's because all the different factions understood the unparalleled unity of Mogadishu society in demanding what they deserve: peace and stability .

I know it hurts some people for peace and stability to return to Mogadishu, but please keep that to yourself and dont get agitated or irritated when someone talks about Mogadishu society's demands.

Emperor   

Loool @ NG's give us a post code, sometimes you hit the truth right on the head... What and who is Mogadishu society, if I was born and grew in Mogadishu am I considered part of Mogadishu society?

List the criteria if you can otherwise NG's post code deserve an answer :D

Meiji   

^^

Mogadishu society is simply made up of its

inhabitants. Those who live there, work there and take part in its society in different ways.

Who the phuck cares if you was born and raised up in the city? Where you live and in the society you take part is what matters.

I for one, am part of the society of a European city, so you Emperor, you are part of the society you live in.

Unless you are living in Mogadishu and posting from there, you have nothing to do with Mogadishu society just like I am not part of that society.

My mentioning of Mogadishu society in the last week has to do with the fact that the ''Waxgarad, Aqoonyahnno, Culumaa’udiin iyo Abwaanno ku sugan Caasimadda Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho '', in short Mogadishu society, had said a BIG NO to the mentioning of foreign troops coming to Somalia.

Only people like NG and you, who have known nothing but clannism, would suspect clan in the mentioning of Mogadishu society.

NGONGE   

^^ So they are ALL in agreement over the foreign troops now? This is your final answer. No 50/50 or calling a friend. You reject the help of the audiance. Fine. Lets play who wants to win the caliin. ;)

Muqadishu is united. Aaaah..I'll come back later...home time...

Meiji   

NG,

Mogadishu society has endured tremendous hardships at the hands of foreign soldiers during the last Ethiopian occupation and even during the UNISOM period. The inhabitants of the city have all been affected one way or the other, and as such have learned a painfull lesson.

Hence why they are all united in their NO to foreign troops.

I can understand why the unity of Mogadishu society is a torn in the eyes of those suffering from the disease of clannism and wrongfully consider the inhabitants of Mogadishu as their enemy. Get help sxb, before it kills you.

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Muqadishu is united. Aaaah..I'll come back later...home time...

I know it is not an attainable stance, unity, at this present circumstances. However it is not, as you stress it, an impossible task.

Out of all people I thought Ngonge will be encouraging rather than scorning it at every opportunity.

NGONGE   

^^ Never me, saaxib. I wish the poor residents of that city all the best and believe they deserve better than what they got in the past twenty years. My problem is with the nonsense the brother above you keeps on writing. Unity is not impossible. If the crazy lot of Somaliland and the confused nutcases of Puntland managed it, why not the more civilised ones in the capital of Somalia? It can indeed be done if they all come clean and stop hiding behind all manner of fake banners.

I can see why you felt the barb I threw in there. Ok, I shall keep away from Xamar discussions but I hold you responsible for every madman that invents phrases like the 'M Society'. We're yet to recover from the bloody Caravan, saaxib. Maanta laga bilaabo, anyone that comes with stuff like that I'm going to threaten them with Juje. :D

Paragon   

^NGONGE, war don't be scared to propagate rationality where there is none.

Ninka Meiji and his so-called 'M Society' is a phantom built out of a twisted fantasy. Ask him to tell us who exactly the elders of these society are? Four of them spoke so far and strangely enough, they're all from the same group. This ain't M society, it's fraud, I tell ya!