Sign in to follow this  
macalimuu

Ghedi's Weakness: to become Yusuf's hand-puppet

Coloow   

Raula, Jumatano, Orgi. The latest Ramadan jam:

My great uncle Mzee Moto, a camel herder once walked into the police station to file a report about the threat of waraabe:

The AP: Mzee, karibu, una shida gani?

Mzee moto: Afande gambia saba na kula fisi moja?

The ap: Nini? Unasema nini?

Mzee moto, wewe abana elewa kiswaxili`Mimi nasema gambia sabca nakula fisi moja.

Btw- Juma,, KAJANA what do you mean by ".aw siyo"? I have almost forgotten to speak garamgaram akhi.

Coloow   

Juma,

LOL@ lalamika. I was shivering because I thought the next question you pose would be : mzee lete kipande? (KITAAMBALISHO in mlendo).

Anyway guys, CIID MUBARAK and May Allah bestow his bounty of mercy on us and the many muslims, walendos, garamgarams and others.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Wasenge Baridi nyinyi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loh..! Jamani...! Mbona matusi..?

Ajiibu..! I thought SOL was ceritified..

Jumatatu hiyo si matusi kwetu Pwani hiyo ni "friendly banter".Take it easy bro

The reason i picked on "lift Varrey" is because I remember once going to Nakuru with my friends all from Pwani by the way and we went to this kiosk and one of my friends asked the owner"unauza nini hapa"

he replied

"eeh niko na mashugwa,mahebe,madaaas na fanadol" meaning

"machungwa,maembe,mandazi na Panadol"

"liftvarrey" seems accurate under the circumstances!

There was once a Bus conducter,a Somali one and it was quite funny travelling on his bus.He was nicknamed Jamaani,This is what i recall about his moments

"war jamaaani war jamaaani yeyy!"

the people on the bus go "heeee"

he says"war nani nataka qabuuri ya binacdamu" meaning who wants to get of at the graves bus stop

then he approaches the general hispital bus stop and goes"war jamaani wara jamaani yeee"

and they go "heeee"

" war naani nataka garash ya binacdaamu"!!!

1st of all let us NOT forget that Ghedi is appointed by A/Yusuf weather it is a DIRECT order from his masters( The Ethiopians ) or it is his own calculation is actually irrelevant.

The problem is the RULE of the game is VAGUE .

The power of the President has to be defined and distingusihed from that of the PM in the dull CHARTER.

As for the Persona Ghedi he sure belongs to post-warlord Somalia , the man shoulden´t accept the nomination in the 1st place , but due to homesickness n ounces of partiotisim he thinks he can deal with a warlod dominated parliament n a colonel president.

Nonetheless, in terms of clan lines we expect no less than TOTAL devotion of Ghedi.

though we´ve ppl who are better suited in that matter.

After all the GREAT Mogadishu n south Somalia ppl´s political intrest is firmly guraded by Ato,Suudi, Hiiraale etc etc

xaaji_18   

I denounce all the warlordz who everyone knows have blood on their hands. They suck but the main thing is that they got the support of the masses and that makes them leaders. Qabiil is a **** *n illness.

Garamgaram ppl rock but one thing i dont like about 'em is that they ask you is that a ....... when they know that, that is a ........

hehehe@livt farrey. :D