Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

THE DAY MY HEART STOPPED IN UTTER SHAME!!

Qudhac   

I have not been following the news closely enough but like most people i knew the general dimention of the war that is ravaging our people.

amidst all the information that is swirling around the place there was this peice of the jigsaw that has made all the other dimention of this war into Irelivance this peice facts is what i called a moment of pure clarity in terms of how history will judge todays shananigans, and those actors that took part in this deadly theatical play.

the day xabshi fighter took off from Galkacayo to bombard beledweyn is day a new chapter of shame was written for any person who claims to be a somali, that was the day my heart stop in moment of utter shame and embarassment, what has happened is bigger than these fools who called themselves the TFG or ICU indeed history will judge these people harshly as it tends to do.

N.O.R.F   

Saxib we are beyond the who is to blame, who should have compromised what, how war could have been avoided, who did what, who is supporting who and for what reason. We are way beyond that. Today your brothers are dying (regardless what your position is) at the hands of gaalo. I see no fog, i see clearly. That clarity is to support my walaalo. Full stop!

Everything else can be discussed another time.

Qudhac   

but the problem i have my friend is that i see, Ethopia, TFG, ICU and the scattered warlords as "kab iyo xaarkeed"

i dont really see jihad or anything like that i just see two sets of power hungry groups running wildly and each with his helpers....

N.O.R.F   

I'm not asking you to take sides. There is a 3rd side, that side is made of the majority of Somalis who today are not looking at these latest events through the tribal goggles but rather through their hearts. Like i said regardless of who is to blame and for what, my heart is with those fighting to preserve the land from gaalo iyo gaalo racs.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

but the problem i have my friend is that i see, Ethopia, TFG, ICU and the scattered warlords as "kab iyo xaarkeed"

i dont really see jihad or anything like that i just see two sets of power hungry groups running wildly and each with his helpers....

I agree with you there!