Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What turns you on in a man?

LuCkY   

Hey no fair-teLL them to Let go... "I must press some more keys-I need my eyes to get me through the day" . :D

They are a piece of art-how can anyone not Like them right?

Anyway we go down together----->: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lee ilaaha@mombasa....naa xishoo..lol...talkin' bout nin goin' thru u..!!!..gurl watz wrong witchu...ma virgin eyez!!! :eek: ..ooooh da dirty thingz they have read!! :eek: ...oh watever shall i do..

loooool....but on da real tho...da less said da betta on topicz like dis ma sista ;) ....

as 4 da q..ma list just grew bigger today...

i was drivin' ...(late 4 school as always) n' dis farax was on da lane next 2 me...we stopped @ da light n there waz this mamo fadhido @ da bus stop...dis GUY pulls over...gets out da car n' asks da mom if he can give her a ride...talk about a gentlemen...damn...he wasn't good lookin' but afta dat...he waz lookin' aight..lol

in otha wordz..ne guy whoz good 2 haweenka n' family in general is an important asset in ma company...if yall follow ma drift.. ;)

chubacka   

Damn

Tall

Beard brother, nice manner of doing things

Some guys look so comfortable like they are so at ease with the world and with themselves and I tink that is soooo nice. I seen a couple of brothers exactly like that and needless to say they were very happy moments in my sheltered life. ;)

There you go, I told your my requirments now I think you owe me a brother...

valerie   

mr right has to be well groomed..dat includes:

hair

nails

teeth

breath

clothes

shoes

the walk

the talk

smell---VERY IMPORTANT

and lips..NO DRY LIPS PLZ...(use Vaseline)..

if there's any more..i'll let u know..

Pebbles   

I would love him to be a split-image of me...I'm so gorgeous, I could only settle with someone in my standards...dhuxul waa inuu kamadobada, ilko jaalo ah qabo...waa inuu gari ka dheer yahay, sida looxa cato uyahay....gurls, now that would be a definit turn on :D :cool: