Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What turns you on in a man?

Girls you are too demanding and too choosy no wonder brothers like Nin-Yaaban stay away from these kinds of topics!

you talk about what kind of Men you would like to have in your beds but what if all these guys that you're choosing tell you,

Girl, you're not what i thought you will be in other words "GIRL I AM SORRY, YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE??" did you girls even think about that? i guess not. :D:D:D .

Xafsa   

^^^^loool your funny...girl your not my type? loool....

All jokes aside the reality is that we end up with guys that we never imagined was our " type"

its all calaf

JASMIINE   
Originally posted by SHAKA ZULU:

[QB] Girls you are too demanding and too choosy no wonder brothers like Nin-Yaaban stay away from these kinds of topics!

Exactly our point SHAKA ZULU we are choosy so the likes of Nin-Yaaban would stay away from us icon_razz.gif

silent sister i meet all those requirements except the cooking part . to tell you the truth i can make tea, cook only eggs..is that okey my dear sister. if its then let me know asap cause the faarax is desperate to hear from you

What turns me on in a menan is if he is totally confident. I think that is so sexy because he loves everything about himself. He knows he can get anything he wants and knows he can have any lady he wants. i think that attracts me most!

What turns you on in a man?

A MAN!!! NOT an over-grown teenager!!!

One huge problem I have with MOST (I said most here) Somali Men is the LOW LOW levels of maturity they all seem to display, no matter how old they are. So here's my advice: GROW UP, ALREADY!!!

Originally by Paltalk:

Majority of Somali guys are good looking, highly intelligent, intellectual with sophisticated mind. They all have sense of humour, they are kind, honest, tolerent,peaceful, openminded and smart. They know exactly how to treat their women with the best service that would satisfy anywomen.

Hi, Paltalk! How is it up there on your planet? Is the weather nice? Famine stopped? Peace talks increasing? That's nice, wonderful, absolutely fantastic.

What's that?

Oh, this place? Oh, this is called EARTH! WELCOME!!! Yeah, I know, reality seems to be slightly different here (odd, huh?). We are still in negotiations to reach your level of enlightenment. Hey, I got an idea! Why don't you beam down those lovely jubbly SOMALI MEN you got on your planet, we'd LOVE some! Of course, women here might not be good enough for them :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But please, don't let that put you off, we are in dire need and urgently need help from such highly evolved males such as yourself...

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

Maturity........plain and simple

p.s. it feels good to be back :cool:

damn girl i had u was at caribana, you bumped into my cuz out there, i was out there up to no good.......did u have fun?

Aigh't..The problem here iz..Women have this Ideal Man that they been dreaming of ever sinse at the age of 3.They start to Imagin how he looks like,Skin tone,body form head to toe,and even how that man smells like.But than in reality thats not what they end up with. So what happens in that case ussually is the men they end up they try to find a relation between the guy in their dream and this man they end up with. If not all, they might just take like two catogory of that list and give them self some break by being on that long quest from the age of 3and take on the next best thing which is REALTy ofcource.And so here they are explaining every little bit of what they've dreamt of for god knows how long.

See men are diffrent they settle on what they see..We do have dreams and desires ofcource,But we

just pick on the next best thing, with out stressing, about "That Ideal soulmate shyt".

Now tell me this Ain't true..Nomads..Speak

Speak truly or forever behold ya silence..

Thanx,.....

LuCkY   

^^^^^The age of 3 huh...what are you a mind reader or something?

Yeah true we dream up an ideaL man but thats not what i expect to get in this worLd(Life)anyways-so i wiLL just settLe for personaLity and certain quaLities.Besides it doesnt hurt to dream now does it?

Now what does the ideaL man have to do with what turns on a certain woman? :confused: