Sign in to follow this  
yoniss

when they play hard to get

yoniss   

you know how we (guys)complain about somals gurlz couse playing hard to get, and we go out with non-somali gurlz couse they easy, i believed playing hard to get girls were annoying till i met a cute somali chick, she was down with everything, she kissed back in a way i thought most somali girls don't kiss, i learned we guys like to chase girls, but when they come after us it sucks, so my advice to somali girls is play hard to get a little, but don't over do it.

khadar01   

I'm the type of brother who likes when a woman plays hard to get, i'm confident so i'm not concerned..why do they act like that!i think why any woman, somali women in particular play hard to get is they feel powerful! they like that feeling.they love the idea of them being the dominant party. icon_razz.gif

Hibo   

that is what u don't understand don't act like u are better then other people :confused: :confused:

A7LA-SHU   

khadar huh?? well sweety all somali girls aren't alike and there are some of us who don't play hard to get to feel powerful.. but anyways where u getting those ideas??

khadar01   

If you say you know some somali sisters who don't play hard to get including your self...i'm sure we do have some brothers in here who would like to get intouch with them.you asked where i got those ideas, experience my sister. smile.gif

I agree with Magnoona-girl not all Somali girls play hard to get if u hard u are there is no need to play. I personally think u lacking confidence when u have to act as something u not.