Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

Sarkaal Alshabaab Isku Dhiibay (Sir Culus)

ANTARA   

According to some news coming from Moqadisco, one high ranking officer belonging to the government forces has handed himself over to Alshabaab.

Along with some sensitive information regarding his training in Djibouti, he also accused the AMISOM forces of systematically killing the TFG soldiers in the midst of the war. He claimed that they hardly differentiate between government forces and Alshabaab and that they shoot at every Somali regardless of who he is siding with. If AMISOM is doing this to the men who were helping them fight there enemy then they wouldn’t really think twice about shelling the civilians either.

AMISOM way kibirtay, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Ugandese General Bahuuku Fufu pimp slaps Sharif whenever he feels like it.

These are the government forces that people expected to win and take the fight to Alshabaab, they are underpaid, humiliated, shot at from all sides. Only an ***** would want to put himself in such a situation.

I even think that the situation of the Somali soldiers was better under Abdillahi Yusuf, this so-called government has failed miserably.

http://www.hadhwanaag.com/detail.asp?id=19151

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Sensei:

Sir aad u culus! Lol

Maka yaabtay sirta. I thought inuu dhahayo dadka ayey inta cunaan karsadaan, amase hub biological ah baa lagu tijaabiyaa amase bililiqo ayey ku kacaan oo Soomaaliday organs-ka kala baxaan. :D