Sign in to follow this  
sofine

TRIBE LOVE

sofine   

ONE QUESTIONS PEEPZ...IS IT WRONG FOR A GIRL AND BOY WITH TWO DIFFERENT TRIBS TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER...CUZ I'M IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WITH DIFFERENT TRIBE AND MY RELATIVE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION ON THAT...TELL ME BROTHERS/SISTERS icon_razz.gif :rolleyes: smile.gif:(redface.gif :cool:

Adna   

salaams to all

i personally faithfully speaking don't beleive what we call tribe or clan you shouldn't be look for a tribe but what you need is how the person is important to your self and who ever you in love with you should go for it and proud of your self . that is just my piont of view of your Q it might help or might not.

I guess twelve years of living hell didn't teach us anything.....Look , as long as da guy is muslim and somali, i don't see why your family should any problem. N If your claim of love for him is true and he loves back da same way, than stick by him no matter wat your folks say!

hmmmm First of all it seems this is more complicated than it seems. And I do believe that your age shoud be a factor in the decision that you would have to make. Personally my advice to you is if you feel he is the guy for you and would like to spend the rest of your life with then just have patience. Try to work on your parents first of all, that might take a time, which in term i think well be good for ya...See what objections your family might have to him besides his qabiil and if that is the only thing they got against him then work on that...After a period of time when u feel they might be softening then try to introduce him to your family and see how it goes from there. Again I don't advice or even believe you need to run away or marry this guy against your family wishes, because those kind of marriages that don't have the approval of the parents don't succeed and really create this rift between people, that's my personal opinion. So what's my overall message, be patient with your family and try not to give up on them...And just give yourself time, maybe this is your guys test...To see how true your love is and how much it can withstand...Sorry if i rambled on for too long...bee bye for now.

Blessed   

Maybe you love for him just ain't deep enough! If If you are in love with each other, and he respcts you and your family. Why let something like the name of his grear,great,great awoowo get in between!

You family need to be educated.. it is 2003 for heavens sake...refusing a bro on the basis of his tribe is so 1940's! It is also xaraam.

sofine   

hey sistaz i'm so happy to hear ur advice seriously...especially scropia...thanks sis...but to those who jump to conclusions about my parents than they need to go back and read what i said...i said that my relative(not my parents) are the ones who have problems.. my mother is one of a kind mother...and i'm glad to have her in my life...and as for my father he is my hero...what i meant in the post is that my aunties, uncles and cousins have problem not my parents..and they trying to persuade me to leave him...so reply

If ur asking dat question.. maybe u ain't in love wit this guy after all.. Qabil??? come on now!!! Only ignorant somali ppl still debate about such topics.. and its the only reason our country is in the condition that its in rite now... I think its time we all grow past this ignorance

yeh u soamalis get out of the ice age... and get with ISLAM... must u ask silly questions like this???... dont u have tht much common sense 2 fiqure it out urself??.. well i guess not coz if u dd u wouldnt post such a dumm question like tht online. :D

Blessed   

^^ U really do talk out of you futi side don't ya!

In case your forgetting.... your a paki... u have a cast system which is a lot worse then our tribal system. Pls stop begging attention n think before your post. I am getting a lil tired of your anti-Somali attitude. :mad: :eek:

sofine   

though...qabill is the reason why are country is falling apart...it is still here..and for da person who said i dont love my man..sorry honey u have no clue to judge me...so i let ur comment pass....

shyhem   

Its always aunts who are spoiling the love.If u love the guy go for it,but make sure u'r parents support u'r decision.

sofine   

THANK YOU SHYME...FOR THE POST..I KNOW THAT AUNTIES ALWAYZ GET IN UR WAY BUT THERE JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YA...U KNOW..BUT 2 JUDGE A BROTHA FOR HIS TRIBE...ITS JUST WRONG...AND TOO MANY MARRAGE PROPOSAL ARE GETTING REJECTED B/C OF TRIBE AND SHIT...IF IT IS NOT TRIBE..IT IS EDUCATION,,,IF IT IS NOT EDUCATION..IT IS HIS FAMILY...PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL FOR A WHILE AND LET FAITH RUN ITS CHORSE...KEEPING REPLYING PPL.. CUZ IT IS WHAT OUR TEENZ FACE EVERYDAY...

If ur second last post wuz meant for me sophine wat im tryna say is.. if you love da man so much you wouldn't care wat qabil he is.. and try to make ur family understand you love him and you want to marry him regardless of your culture. And of course you want them to approve of him but its U who'll spend the rest of your life with him not your family. Becuz wat kinda question is... "IS IT WRONG FOR A GIRL AND BOY WITH TWO DIFFERENT TRIBS TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER." But you know wat like you said in your own words "LET FAITH RUN ITS CHORSE"

sofine   

simple woman...i do agree with u sista...but what i was trying to emphasis was why do ppl judge other ppl by its cover...i really don't care what my relative say as long as my mama&papa approved on..but just last week when i was talking to one of my relative they told me to leave him because he is so and so...u know and dat really made me mad...i love my man and he is da world to me..and no matter who interfers...he's still gonna be mine...so simple woman..i'm sorry i jump 2 conclusion...i'm just frustrated girl...and txs for da advice sista..it really helps when someone in my peerz understands me...some of yall might not be in da same situation as i am and i hope not...lol...

lol   

Sofine: If your parents are ok with it, considering the thoughts of relatives is kind of ridiculous to me. Anyways I don't know how important of a role your relatives play in your live so its all upto you. However, if your love for one another is true than hey I would say forget about relatives.

My two cents!