Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

More Ambassadors named...Suprises.

A.J.   

Che,

If you mean you can see them being in Puntland then i agree, but there is no chance of them walking on soil controlled by Somaliland. The only invitation they have to tresspass and at the same time destroy somali cities is from abdulahi yusuf and the etho's know they cant enter Somaliland on his invitation. plus they know what we did with a military junta like theirs before smile.gif

That’s contradictory statements Che & Juije. This TFG is the exact reason that we should be now "focusing" against a common enemy Ethiopia.

So tell me now what if the Americans loosen the grip on the handles dictating the agenda in east Africa, the AU & UN success full manage to get Ethiopian troops out of Somalia. What then?

Before even with the sabre rattling from both sides, the TFG maintained and pushed the "we are the government line" and refused to negotiate with any other bodies or organisations.

What would happen if and when the Ethiopians withdraw the majority of their troops to the borders or border towns and the world turns a blind eye to the South and especially Mogadishu?

Anarchy! No Reconciliation and a US Preferred styled peace/immobilisation, as seen in Iraq Afghanistan.

I would argue that Somalia has been physically plunged back 17 years to the height of the destruction in the south, and the same tendencies cheered upon will lead the largely peaceful autonomous regions in the north east and west Somalia into the same fate.

Ana_Juwa.....The only enemy we see is each other. If and when the majority of Ethios leave the south, Somalia would simply fall back to the tribal skirmishes that we were used. I don't think the courts could be revived.

Warrancadeh.....Ethiopia owns everything in the former Republic that's Somalia.

Nabadshe....I don't see any leadership that's capable of leading this country out of choas. The only hope is if every Somali asks him/herself what has my Qabiil done for me that last sixteen years?

A.J.   

They have trade partnership with somaliland yes but no way will they go near Somaliland in agression. we have trade with them because of the border we share with but unlike Somalia they are not going around killing, raping, destroying pillaging our land. dont put Somaliland in that same category sxb

Che I guess it would be easier to agree to disagree right?

Just a simple question though for you. You say that the courts cannot be revived again. Perhaps that’s true allahu yaclam.

But give that an estimated 320,000 people have fled Mogadishu. An unverified number of Innocent civilians killed with the corpses left to rot in the streets because of the ongoing aggression of the Ethiopian soldiers. A further 200 reportedly killed in the last 2 or 3 days of fighting.

Don’t you dream of having they (UIC) back? I can wager you that the residents of the Capital do.

Remember, the peace and stability (though not perfect), the law and order.

All shattered, and the pretences of suggesting, as many contributors to this forum have tried to in recent days, that this TFG (which is toothless less face it without Ethiopia & America)is actively trying to bring stability and re-establish a nation is shameful and brazoningly disrespectful to most peoples intelligence and displays a willful lack of sensitivity to the dead, may Allah have mercy on them

Somalia and Somali’s in Mogadishu have become victim’s of the on going American "war of terror" via Ethiopia. They will have no recourse to justice, no representation. Just as many victims in Iraq and over the history can evidence.

As clearly evidenced on this forum, Somali’s remain the same. The so called educated amongst all of us (am including myself) cambridge/Havard, the elitists, and the normal jo-average remain either unwilling to face logic. Why because Somali’s remain as tribalistic as ever.

The only potential solution to the ongoing problems Somali’s face will be a genuine effort to try to establish some reconciliation process.

This TFG has long ago ruled itself out in that respect, so the fighting will most likely continue until the number of deaths cannot be counted anymore.

Some will not be bothered and continue posting on here to defend this Organization with fake causes such as looted properties (a legitimate grievance, contradicted by championing the indiscriminate shelling of all areas of the capital) as an example.

i nominate duke the ambassador to Compton!!

lets see how many days he lasts before the ak-47 showers rain in. :confused:

NO WONDERS ALL PUNTLANDERS ARE ON VACATION IN BAIDABOW...! Uncle PIG is selling the country. :mad: