Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Represent Ya State!!!!!!!!!

Kool_Kat   

How about those of us who live in the North...I mean Canada...Well since we don't have States here in Canada, I am reping Toronto, in the PROVINCE of ONTARIO...

REPING TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA...WA WA...BIG UPS!!! :D

ajakis   

YALL KNOW WHERE DA SHYNEST PLACE IS OFCOURSE MINNIFABOLOUS (MINNEAPOLIS) OR U CAN CALL QAXOTIPOLIS .....DATS WHERE I REPRESENT DA FULLEST!

S.O.S... NOW U KNOW THAT WE STILL HOLDIN' DOWN IN STL TO FULLEST, NELLY AND I GRADUATED FROM SAME SCHOOL...HA..ONE.

"I so far ahead of my time I'm about to start another life...."

SALAAMA

I'M REPPIN THE BEAN.....BOSTON THAT IS.....IN THE COMMONWEALTH STATE OF MASS. IS THAT STATE......YELLOW CITY AND ALL....BUT I MUST SAY THAT THE SOMALI HEADS HERE AREN'T VERY NICE :eek: TIS TIS......I AM THE NICEST SOMALICITA HERE :D YA DON KNO

GODBLESS

Originally posted by S.O.S:

Since no one else is reppresented my "state" I'll do it.

Repping Pluto to the fullest
smile.gif

Big Ups to the P-L-U-T-O

LoL! PLUTO is a good place, but URANUS is even better. smile.gif

Senora   

I may be living in the ATL, but i represent my hometown Chi-town. Most PPl, are always talking about how they didnt find the Chi all that great that it was made out to be. But to me it's one of those places you really got to get use to, and figure out.

p.s. for all them false claiming folks that say they Ghetto, u aint seen ghetto until you grew up in the south side of Chicago. :eek:

Now if i told you where i lived....that would in-part be revieling my identity...and we would want that would we.....plus i wouldnt want to create anymore stalkers or paparazzi....so lets just keep it basic...i live in da states....but representing REER WAQOOXI...BURCO,SOMALIA smile.gif

1ST Lady: I know What you did last summer! or I should say I know Where You @! Muwahahahahahaha!!!!

Well, I'm representing State of Lovers known as Virginia....